PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:44:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is up with the No Limit Texas Holdem

Started by Bigredno8,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigredno8

I finally got a room where I can play,and then Im forced to play a rated game with 4 players,is this how its going to always be,I just want to play against myself to get tokens from my free accounts and transfer to my club account,anyone know if this will be fixed

Thanks
Steve 

Mr. Rasputia

you should ask Tara or Tokens, they always play with themselves  !@! !@!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo_gamer

And Homer would know this because he hides and watches them  :!#

tokiehog

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: tokiehog on May 05, 2007, 03:16:08 PM
wow....i bet that is a sad sight to see...lol O+O
Sounds interesting to me.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: l0c0 on May 05, 2007, 02:47:37 PM
you should ask Tara or Tokens, they always play with themselves  !@! !@!
OMG to funny l0c0 :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

tokiehog

Response (GM Myria) 05/05/2007 02:40 PM 
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Pogo Support.

We do appreciate that you've reported this issue to us.   This is a known issue, and Pogo support does not know if or when this will be fixed on our end, but we recommend that you check the game again after our automatic updates on Tuesday mornings to see if this issue is resolved.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.  If you have any further questions or comments please simply reply back and we will do our best to address your concern.

here is the response i got back from pogo on the texas no limit badges...... :;'

Bigredno8

ok,thanks

at least one good thing,this was a fun thread to read

Steve

BadgeBabe

Pogo programmers are INEPT, that's the problem.

I was winning a tourney, had over 110,000 more tokens than the one other remaining player and WHAM! They took the stupid game offline right then and there. If I was paranoid, I would think it was deliberate. LOL. :)) :))

edfshr

fiz

I think it was STUPID that they took down the other 3 poker games a couple of weeks ago to release the No Limit version, and, guess what? It still isn't release yet! (I do understand why the took down the original Texas Hold'em.)

InsideJoke

I like no limit. Especially since there is 2 kinds of rooms of course, limited and no limited. The game seems more realistic because when you want to go all in, all you can goto is like 8,000 on 100,000 room. The mode where you get eliminated I don't like though. Participation should be at every hand.

And yea, those people that have good hands just throw all their chips in and not many people bluff still goes on. But I like it.

CrossCountry

Quote from: Bigredno8 on May 05, 2007, 01:54:20 PM
I finally got a room where I can play,and then Im forced to play a rated game with 4 players,is this how its going to always be,I just want to play against myself to get tokens from my free accounts and transfer to my club account,anyone know if this will be fixed

Thanks
Steve 

how can u transfer tokens from accounts

InsideJoke

You play against somebody in no limit hold em and bet bunches of tokens per hands. You either fold during the next check or next card shown, or you continue and hope that your hand doesnt beat the guy you are transferring tokens to.

moonshine

what I hate about the new No Limit Texas Hold Em is that you HAVE to play in "no limit" rooms, "rated" games to get the rank badges............UGH!!!

from pogo help:

Game Award Badges in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em?

Here's a list of the Game Award Badges that are possible in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em. Please note that you can only get progress towards these badges by playing in No-Limit rooms.

Rank 20 Badge: Achieve rank 20 to gain this badge.
Rank 40 Badge: Achieve rank 40 to gain this badge.
Rank 60 Badge: Achieve rank 60 to gain this badge.
Rank 80 Badge: Achieve rank 80 to gain this badge.
Rank 99 Badge: Achieve rank 99 to gain this badge.
Note: The special Badges for Royal Flush and Four Aces hands are not available in the No-Limit version; they can only be won in the Club Pogo version of Texas Hold 'Em

Do we have to have Rated games to play in No-Limit rooms?

Yes; in order to play in No-Limit rooms, you must play Rated games.

What's the minimum number of players needed for a Rated game?

Rated tables have six seats; you must have at least four players minimum at the table to begin a Rated game.

Tracey

Where did u get this info ? and btw in no limit poker the rank is up to 50... ur suppose to get the badges .. rank 10 ..20 ..30...40...50 but they didnt update the game award badges as they say up to 99 ... wish they would make up thier minds .. also i would like to say ..how the heck are we suppose to know how many rank games u need to get to rank 10 etc ? i still think they are having issues  ::)

InsideJoke

Its because you lose % to next rating, but not as much as winning % (For examples possibly for every 3 games you lose you win 1 to make up for it) and you need a certain amount of more wins then losses so thats why they cant put (Win 500 hands) it would be something like (Win 2.5 games for every loss) and nobody wants to keep track of that :P

moonshine

Tara

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 21, 2007, 06:24:13 PM
Its because you lose % to next rating, but not as much as winning % (For examples possibly for every 3 games you lose you win 1 to make up for it) and you need a certain amount of more wins then losses so thats why they cant put (Win 500 hands) it would be something like (Win 2.5 games for every loss) and nobody wants to keep track of that :P

How can you tell anyone about a game that hasn't been officially released yet? Everyone knows you can't even get a badge in it yet. The game hasn't worked properly for 3 weeks, but you know how it works?  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview