This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Quagmire

I wouldn't hire Julia to flip burgers.She's gonna sabotage Bonnie on purpose-hope chef boots her from free school

Tara

Quote from: Quagmire on August 12, 2007, 04:47:25 PM
I wouldn't hire Julia to flip burgers.She's gonna sabotage Bonnie on purpose-hope chef boots her from free school

I hope Julia goes far with her career. I would love for her to cook for me anytime.  !@!

Quagmire

Quote from: Monkey on August 12, 2007, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: Quagmire on August 12, 2007, 04:47:25 PM
I wouldn't hire Julia to flip burgers.

ummm.not even sure what that means.u saying i would hire her or u just disagree? either way, no need to be insulting. i have an opinion and so do you, so what?  ::)

IndianLover

It looks like tonights show is only 1 hr long  :(

Monkey

Quote from: Quagmire on August 13, 2007, 01:20:54 AM
ummm.not even sure what that means.u saying i would hire her or u just disagree? either way, no need to be insulting. i have an opinion and so do you, so what?  ::)
If you wouldn't hire Julia to flip burgers, than who would you hire? An inexperienced careless teenager?  ::)

Quagmire

Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2007, 05:58:21 AM
Quote from: Quagmire on August 13, 2007, 01:20:54 AM
If you wouldn't hire Julia to flip burgers, than who would you hire? An inexperienced careless teenager?  ::)

I never said she wasn't the better chef than Bonnie. what I did say is she's acting like a child and from the preview it looks like she's trying to make Bonnie lose.So...no, I wouldn't hire someone with such a childish attitude.

Tara

The previews are never what it really is...that is only to get you tuned in.

Monkey

Tara

Monkey?  What did I tell you about speaking to strangers?  I can never leave you alone.  >:D

:))) :)) :))) :))

jrzydvl

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2007, 06:18:30 AM
Monkey?  What did I tell you about speaking to strangers?  I can never leave you alone.  >:D

now tara is that strangers or strange people or both   :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2007, 06:18:30 AM

Who's a stranger?  :/// :))

deborah010870

as stated before the show is an hour long, i wish they could have done something special and would show us more and make it atleast 2 hours long. good luck to bonnie but i want the ROCK to win!

IndianLover

Okay now it's on and I am bouncing my leg saying come on ROCK!!!!   :/\

CindyLouWho

:& me too Indian!  Switching between 3 channels trying to watch it & 2 other things, hope I don't miss anything good  ::)

IndianLover

OMG! It is so no looking good for Rock's side  :'((

I so want to  (O+O) Julia,  >:((

IndianLover

YES YES! woo hoooo I am so happy since Jen couldn't win it I am so happy Rock did.  O0

Tara

I'm so glad Rock won, because he has a family to support and I think the will do an awesome job.  :^*

I was glad Bonnie took it well and I do believe she was sincere in saying Rock deserved it.

Did you see his daughter sleeping through all the excitement?  :)))  I started crying when I saw Rock crying.  :$%

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview