PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:39:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

NoWitch1

I love the show Anger Management, I think Charlie does a great job being himself on there LOL - I am slightly sorry to see Kimmie go, she had lots of "comments" but that's pretty much all she contributed...I like Dana and Barbie on the red and Justin and Brian on the blue...I kinda think Dana will win  tumbsup.gif

Falcon!

Barbie should have soooooo gone home tonight, but at least Clemenza is gone!  tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

NoWitch1

Last night was the first time I remember Barbie screwing up on any station.  I get a kick out of Dana's comments  giggle2.gif

Falcon!

NoWitch1

impatience.gif Let's go, I want to see if they know how to properly separate an egg  hysterical.gif

Squid

Falcon!

NoWitch1

Who do you want to win?  Who do you think will win?  Are you following MasterChef at all?  I can't help myself....I'm a cooking show junkie

Falcon!

I think Dana is gonna win.
And I love Master Chef! And I think Christine is gonna win (Shes blind!)

Falcon!

2 ppl are going home, Barabie went home (like that was a suprise) and then stupid "To Be Continued"  swear2.gif

NoWitch1

coffee.gif I watched that twice and I don't know what Barbie did wrong...Dana will probably be the next to go, leaving Justin and Christina for the final.. (she had a bad night with the fish and stumbled around the pass)
MasterChef-Christine is so sweet and likable, she's gotta win

Falcon!

I think Justin is going to win.
And whenever Gordan Ramsey gets his own show, the word hell is always in it lol.

Falcon!

NoWitch1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview