PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:43:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I think he's just an overgrown whiny ass. I bet my meatloaf tastes better than his. His signature ingredient to everything is tears  :'((

Ms.Behavin

laycee211

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 18, 2007, 06:46:04 PM
Quote from: Monkey on June 18, 2007, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 18, 2007, 06:35:14 PM
So what was wrong with Aaron?
Who the heck cares?  :))

He's out of there.. that's all that matters.    :^* :^* :^* :^*
I'm glad about that!

OMG at that girl taking the spaghetti out of the trash.

I love Hell's kitchen! And omg I know...that's stupid anyways...but you KNOW everyone is watching you too. If she won- who would eat at her restaurant :o

laycee211

I saw that Chef Ramsey has a new show coming on soon...I can't remember the name - Kitchen -Something - but the previews looked awesome - he is supposedly going into existing restaurants in trouble and straighting them out - if anyone knows the name or when it will start - please let me know

PunkInDrublic

I can't remember the name of it either - but it's been on bbc america for a while now

Tara

Kitchen Nightmares....but it seems like there might be a legal problem.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A former restaurant manager featured on a new U.S. reality show with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is suing the hot-tempered television star to stop the program from being broadcast.

"Kitchen Nightmares" -- in which Ramsay parachutes into failing restaurants for a week in a bid to fix them -- has been a success in Britain and is due to debut in the United States in September on the Fox network.

But according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, not all of those targeted by Ramsay, who has already tasted reality television show success in the United States with "Hell's Kitchen," walked away from the experience happy.

Martin Hyde, the former general manager of Dillons, an Indian restaurant in Manhattan's theatre district, is asking a judge to block airing of the show, saying exaggerations about the restaurant's conditions will destroy its reputation and the good name of the people who worked there.

Ramsey filmed "Kitchen Nightmares" at Dillons in April and Hyde, who was fired on the show at Ramsey's behest, says the chef lied about finding rotten meat, hired actors to patronize the restaurant so it would appear Dillons had grown more popular since Ramsay's intervention and unfairly targeted Hyde to capture a confrontation on tape.

Hyde said he was blamed for the way the kitchen was run even though as general manager he had no control over the kitchen.

Dillons' owner, Muhammad Islam, declined to comment on the lawsuit but said the restaurant had improved since Ramsay's visit. A representative for Ramsay said that he has not yet reviewed the lawsuit.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUKN1918831620070619

Torn2pieces

Reminder - It's on tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <:>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Torn2pieces

What, there's only a few of us that watch this???

Reminder that it's on tonite. I think there's a rerun before the new one..........I must tivo it tonite......

Torn2pieces

The first episode is a repeat, then the new one comes on. So it's back to back. That's what my Tv guide is showing.

The new one is about the wedding - I wonder if Ramsay will shut the kitchen down during the reception, lmao.

Tara

Yikes you scared me thinking that it was only a rerun tonight..lol  I hope their not catering a wedding..lol

Torn2pieces

The remaining seven chefs must present a meal for a wedding reception at the restaurant; the teams race to make sure they do not disappoint the newlyweds or the hungry bridal party.

Tara

I wish Melissa would of went home...what a  !@#$ !

Homer

The blue team sure got a raw deal with that decision. She's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Ms.Behavin

Yeah I can't stand Melissa. Have you noticed her accent got alot heavier than last weeks episode? I think Rock should win. He is the only one who has held it together and acts professional.

Homer

Melissa looks like Cousin It with all that hair flying around. :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview