This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Limit Texas Holdem Tips

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Under the limit rooms do you play in just for fun, low, medium, or high rollers? I don't think my friend want's me taken all his tokens lol.

Mayhem

I just tried a round and eliminated 2 players. The next round the computer flopped like 7, K, 9.

We had a round of betting and then when the computer dealt a 6, the computer changed the turn card to a 4, then 8, then K (happened 2 seconds apart). It almost looked like someone was hacking the game and kept getting the computer to reflop the turn card till they got what they wanted.

Hard to explain but it was really weird. Is there any bugs in the game?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: kim23il on May 28, 2007, 04:05:37 PM
Under the limit rooms do you play in just for fun, low, medium, or high rollers? I don't think my friend want's me taken all his tokens lol.

i play in LOW, and the token transfer is very minimal.... You can always go to the old Texas Hold'em  and lose a 100,000 back to your friend just to make thing all square again...

:{:

Tara

Tara

Tracey

Cake Lady

Congratulations Tara!  I am so glad to hear this, guess it is time to back to playing the game.  :)))

pogo4ever

Tara

Quote from: Tracey33 on May 30, 2007, 02:08:30 AM
how long did it take you?

I don't know how long it took, because I played it by hand.  I can finally say that I finished a game with all it's badges by hand though. :)))

Honestly, as fast as it was to get the first 4 badges...can't really complain about that last rank. :-\  Or maybe we can...lmao

Quote from: Cake Lady on May 30, 2007, 03:58:03 AM
Congratulations Tara!  I am so glad to hear this, guess it is time to back to playing the game.  :)))

Thanks and good luck with yours!

tokiehog

wtg Tara...i am only 96% away from that rank 50 badge....lol :;'

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on May 30, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Thank you and wtg on your progress as well.   O0

CrystalDawn

wtg tara & token...i been db in "limit" 5000  and omg i have ran out of closet friends been on past 3 days N only 9% of rk 50...........grrrrr i getting older faster than seeing that rk50.........lol
Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2007, 07:53:00 AM
Quote from: tokiehog on May 30, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Thank you and wtg on your progress as well.   O0
:,

survivorjeff

For those who havn't finshed the game wait. Pogo is aware of the that the very last rank in this game is abnormally hard to reach. The pogo engineers will be fixing this in the coming weeks.  So if you're in no hurry hang on and wait.

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: survivorjeff on May 30, 2007, 11:42:52 AM
For those who havn't finshed the game wait. Pogo is aware of the that the very last rank in this game is abnormally hard to reach. The pogo engineers will be fixing this in the coming weeks.  So if you're in no hurry hang on and wait.

Where you hear about this? Is it confirmed or should i continue working on this dreaded 50.

Homer

I'll wait. Just because I'm lazy like that. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

I cant wait......  :/// need badge now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 50% now, maybe they will fix it and just give me the rank 50 badge....
but knowing me i will continue to play it  :!#

Cake Lady

I think I am gonna wait.  This is way too frustrating to see nothing happening in advancing in the ranks, I think I would rather watch paint dry!  :)))

ImJustOneOldFart

are you saying watchin the % going up 1 by 1 isnt exciting.............

its hell i agree.....  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview