PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:08:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Limit Texas Holdem Tips

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I am able to move up 1% in 15 minutes by triple browsing...I use IE, Firefox and Netscape v7.  Screen to highest resolution.  I also found it is much faster playing in the "Low Roller Limit" game rooms.  It takes me roughly 2,500 tokens for one percentage movement.  I do not pay attention to the cards...just resign both "dummies" on the last raise.   Additionally, in the Low-Roller room, you do not have to restake as often as in the High-Roller rooms. 

Note:   I did not get any advancement in the Middle-Roller room and so abandoned that area.

All for now
S1lent

tokiehog

i also ranking in the low roller rooms with 2 puters only and it not going to bad better than getting names and moving tokies all the time....have fun all :;'

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: s1lent on June 03, 2007, 02:36:06 PM
Greetings,
I am able to move up 1% in 15 minutes by triple browsing...I use IE, Firefox and Netscape v7.  Screen to highest resolution.  I also found it is much faster playing in the "Low Roller Limit" game rooms.  It takes me roughly 2,500 tokens for one percentage movement.  I do not pay attention to the cards...just resign both "dummies" on the last raise.   Additionally, in the Low-Roller room, you do not have to restake as often as in the High-Roller rooms. 

Note:   I did not get any advancement in the Middle-Roller room and so abandoned that area.

All for now
S1lent

i also tried the middle rollers and got nowhere in 90mins....  >:((

swamp

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on June 03, 2007, 05:09:24 PM
Greetings,

All for now
S1lent

i also tried the middle rollers and got nowhere in 90mins....  >:((
:{: come on pogo fix this game  >:(( !@#$ (O+O)

ImJustOneOldFart

Greetings,

All for now
S1lent

quick question: do you need a second java to run netscape & firefox at same time? I'm geeting sick of IE7 and i wanted to know if sunjava will run netscape & firefox smoothly?....  Cuz, IE has been slappin me around long enough :{:

Ebonite

First of all, the game has been fixed.  :!!
I had 10% progress toward the last badge before the update and after the update, I started a game and as soon as I got in there, the badge popped up.

Secondly, there's a much easier way to double-browse, tripple-browse, etc. Google 'Smart Explorer'. Nifty program - At one point I had my main Pogo name and five other drones at a full Texas Hold'em table.

tokiehog

the fuss is over...for those that are trying to get the 50 badge in no limit texas...all u have to do today is sit at a table in there and ur 50 badge appears as if magic...quick get them while they are hot....i just clicked on a table....b4 i sat down the badge was there...go get em....have fun :;'

mr.clean

have they fixed the percent towards each Rank.. Mine keeps doing up and down

Cake Lady

I kept playing but was stuck at 0%, went into a room yesterday and the badge popped up!  Life is good.  :&

rhino

Ms.Behavin

It is not a Pogo thing. The players make up the room. You set up the room with the password allin. Then advertise in the lobby for an "AllIn" room. People who know how to play will know that password.

rhino

jeffy

do the ranks keep progressing pretty much the same thru all 50 ranks now?
i know in an all in room it take about 4 wins in a row to go up 1 rank
im averaging a 38% increase for an allin win and about a 7% decrease for a allin loss
does this stay the same throughout the ranks or does it get tougher the higher you go
thanks

ImJustOneOldFart

for me......

they were the same going from rank 1 - rank 49

lets say it took 5 games to go from rank 7 to rank 8,
then it would take 5 games to go from rank 45 to rank 46

i cant help you with rank 49 to rank 50, it was a disaster for me and now that they fixed the game im done so i cant help with the new progress

raine56

Thank you for all this info on Texas hold em. :/\ :/\

xsquezme

About how many tokens would one want to save up to double browse in the 5k rooms to get to rank 50? Right now the only way for me to get extra tokens is with Pogo Island, lol. So I want to save up so I can give the token account a pass and work on my badges with main.

Thanks!

ImJustOneOldFart

i have been transfering tokens onto my wifes clubpogo account in "NO Limit"..

430,000 in the 5k rooms got me too rank 13 (and the name had never played a game in "No Limit" before)

cant help with rank49-50 since they fixed the game, i just dont know....

good luck  ;::

tokiehog

rank 49 to 50 runs the same as all the other ranks... :;'

mr.clean

my percent was jumping all over the place before now it does nothing.

allways rank 0-50   but my game ranking keeps going down.

Confused here

edfshr

I came across this thread as I was was passing through rank 45.  I began to contemplate playing (=winning) the 1000  tournaments needed to get from rank 49 to 50.  Well that was an hour ago and I am now at rank 50.

Hmmm, that's not entirely true either.  I have the rank 50 badge.  My game window has the DISCO INSANITY Spike graphic and says "Rank 50 of 50" but my profile says "Disco Insanity" Spike (49 of 49).

I expect Pogo will "fix me" sooner or later, WAHHHHHH.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview