PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:19:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cannot download at all

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

hi everyone,

am so frustrated, i have windows xp, broadband, just recently, in the last day, i cannot download a thing, tried downloading foxfire, cheats, even internet options, i am at a complete lost.   when i try to download, the red x near quick start on aol just blinks off and on in addition, when downloading my screen just blinks, will show the address but will not load.  any suggestions please, appreciate any help i can receive, thanking you in advance.

Homer

Sounds like your browser or your pc is blocking downloads.

Don't use the AOL browser use regular IE

If it isn't that the administrator may have blocked your pc from downloads in XP

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tmonsteriii

thank you for your quick response homer, tried internet explorer 7 and am having the same problem, in addition just tried to print bingo cards for game on tv tonite and will not allow me to print either i am at a lost, did system restore, spyware antivirus and still having this problem.
what do i have to do with administrator please, i am basically computer illiterate.  thank you

Homer

Depending on how your pc is setup you may need administrators rights to download etc.

If you are not the administrator of your pc you need to have that person set your user account to allow downloads etc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview