This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Of Love

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

wtg Jes!!!!  I had it taped on DVR and just watched it.  I am glad that she said she wouldnt share, I think that Bret was hoping she would also.  I liked Jes from the getgo and was hoping she would win. :)

Tara

Don't forget the reunion show is on tonight.

They are doing a marathon today. halloween23.gif

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2007, 07:50:19 AM
Don't forget the reunion show is on tonight.

Their doing a marathon today. halloween23.gif
I know.....I just seen the previews.....and boy that Lacy is still a NUT bag...... >>:D

Tara

I saw on their website they may give Lacey her own show.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2007, 11:26:55 AM
I saw on their website they may give Lacey her own show.  :)))
:xx :xx :xx :xx...wonder if her well off Daddy is gonna be on it like New yorks mommy was on hers........ :xx :xx

Tara

LMAO...Probably...Maybe New Yorks mama and Laceys daddy, should hook on up.  skull.gif

kandykitty20012

You got something there.....Thier own reality show..... :))

kandykitty20012

Jes dropped his :o0...betcha Heather is on the back burner for all you want booty calls :)))

Tara

I knew from that interview I saw him on, he wasn't with anyone. That would mean he didn't hook up with Heather either. Jess probably dumped him after she saw everything on the show..lol 

What we would see every week, they were filming everyday. They probably did the whole show in 3 weeks or less. So he did alot of bumping and grinding in a short amount of time..lol

They let Lacey squeal her song...lmao

As bad as I hate to say it...Can't wait till tomorrow when NY 2 starts.  :)))

bubbleup

This is probably old news to some of you, but casting already began for Rock of love2. Anyone surprised?  <:>

kandykitty20012

Quote from: bubbleup on October 13, 2007, 01:05:34 AM
This is probably old news to some of you, but casting already began for Rock of love2. Anyone surprised?  <:>
Yep...kinda figured that one out.......and all of us keep watching it...... :)))...at least i know i do.... :))

deborah010870

I missed the reunion, i was at my cousins that night and we had a storm so lost power :(  any idea if it is going to be reaired?

Tara

I'm sure it will be, or you can go to VH1 and probably watch the show on there.

deborah010870

thats a great idea tara, thank you very much for answering me.  i will go and check it out :) halloween22.jpg

Tara

It's on later on today, but I don't know which episode it is...the VH1 site should say though.

Tara

Did you see the commerical on this?  Season 2 is coming  :))

Monkey

bubbleup

I thought the show was pretty entertaining with all those skanky women.Personally I think Brett is kinda creepy...what's he hiding under that bandana anyway?  :)))

Tara

Quote from: bubbleup on December 19, 2007, 07:02:38 AM
I thought the show was pretty entertaining with all those skanky women.Personally I think Brett is kinda creepy...what's he hiding under that bandana anyway?  :)))

Baldness  :)))

bubbleup

I just saw a promo pic from the new season on a gossip site{dont know how to post it or I would have}..anyway the bandana is off!! Tara you would laugh your butt off. Brett is sporting a full blown wig! It is so obvious,wait till you see it.  :{x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview