This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Of Love

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Rodeo is nasty..but I was LMAO when she was coming to the finish line. I just knew she would wreck on that last hill, but she didn't..lol

Oh that Lacy chick is nasty too.

Tara

OMG...LMAO..Rodeo to the rescue.

If Samantha is going to get mad about him kissing other people, she might as well go home. Didn't he say he wanted a woman who didn't get jealous over a little kissing and flirting?

He wouldn't be the man for me at all.  :xx

Ms.Behavin

LMFAO @ Rodeo. She is TFF!  :)) :)) :))

Lacy is psycho

Tara

vasunlover

This show is hilarious---I dont like Heather, and I want to smack Lacy   :))

kandykitty20012

Tara

Bret was on the Chelsea Nightly show last night, he said his show isn't scripted because he can't act. (Duh)  He said he didn't do the show to find love, that he did it because VH1 asked him to..lol   He said in so many words that there had been sex going on in the house. He didn't say if he ended up with a woman after the show finished airing. He did say that VH1 let him to what he wanted to do on the show though.  He said if it ended up he found someone he could hang out and be friends with that would be alright, but he wasn't looking for "love".

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2007, 08:06:24 AM
Bret was on the Chelsea Nightly show last night, he said his show isn't scripted because he can't act. (Duh)  He said he didn't do the show to find love, that he did it because VH1 asked him to..lol   He said in so many words that there had been sex going on in the house. He didn't say if he ended up with a woman after the show finished airing. He did say that VH1 let him to what he wanted to do on the show though.  He said if it ended up he found someone he could hang out and be friends with that would be alright, but he wasn't looking for "love".
Go Figure......what a man will do to get laid and get paid for it..... :ooo

kandykitty20012

This weeks episode should be a hoot.......rode tour bus :)))

Tara

That was funny...Sam was really trying hard in her crotchless attire...lmao  The dumpster was the grossest. YUCK!! I'm glad Lacey didn't win that part. I can't stand her.  She's a mean heffer. In the previews I think they go to Bret about her for next weeks show.

kandykitty20012

Quote from: ~I'm being stalked~ on August 20, 2007, 01:25:37 PM
That was funny...Sam was really trying hard in her crotchless attire...lmao  The dumpster was the grossest. YUCK!! I'm glad Lacey didn't win that part. I can't stand her.  She's a mean heffer. In the previews I think they go to Bret about her for next weeks show.
Chit i missed it...have to watch the re-run....sounds like it was good.Thanks for the update <..>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on September 02, 2007, 09:10:45 PM
Lacey needs to go. >:((
I know i hate that chickie also  :xx....but she is just staying on cuz she makes good ratings,thats what i finally figured out.

Homer

I picked Jess in the beginning and she's still there. <..>

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2007, 07:40:45 AM
I also picked Jes also... hope she wins.But i cannot believe that bimbo heather tattooed his name on the back of her neck :xx...she looks like a drag queen when dressed up :)))

Homer

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on September 04, 2007, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2007, 07:40:45 AM
I also picked Jes also... hope she wins.But i cannot believe that bimbo heather tattooed his name on the back of her neck :xx...she looks like a drag queen when dressed up :)))

:)) :)) :))

kandykitty20012

Hmmmmmm....wonder who will get the big ole boot tonite :!#....I hope its He-man Heather or nut bag Lacy :-[

Homer

I watched it earlier today. Whole lotta  :xx going on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview