Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Of Love

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on September 09, 2007, 05:34:31 PM
I watched it earlier today. Whole lotta  :xx going on.
OMG you mean this much  :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx....bye bye Brandi....nut bag Lacey still there(for rating purposes only)

vasunlover

kandykitty20012

kandykitty20012

Hmmmmm...wonder who will get the good ole boot tonite <:>

bubbleup

hopefully Lacey :xx...then she'll probably get a spinoff

cranky

it always come on twice here it comes on at 9 am and again at 10 pm . i watched it at 9 am and the red head went home .  she didnt cry or anything thou. at first i was thinking she was staying cause he called her down when he had the last pass in his hand but he told her the tour ends here and she went home.  i remember her telling her parents i'll call you guys tonight with the good news lol  she just knew she was staying lol.  her father went to brett and said or asked rather whoes ?? has my daughter been ?? :o 2 funny.

kandykitty20012

Good I am glad that the Nut bag LACY bag is gone :D <..> :D <..>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I thought today was finale night, but it's not. This week is one of those show the clips we didn't see thingys. It comes on at 11am Central if you don't want to wait until tonight. :&

Lacy wants a reality show on VH1.   :xx

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 23, 2007, 08:26:27 AM
I thought today was finale night, but it's not. This week is one of those show the clips we didn't see thingys. It comes on at 11am Central if you don't want to wait until tonight. :&

Lacey needs to find reality first. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

It was only on for 30 minutes.  :((

Lacy would probably bring her dad...  :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on September 23, 2007, 08:26:27 AM

Have to agree with ya on that one.... :xx :xx

Mary

Tara

She really put on a show for her daddy last week.  :))

Tara

I don't think I'm gonna get to see the finale early today...They have the one with the parents on right now, but keep saying the finale is tonight.  It came on at 11:00 central last week.  :///  I wanna see Jess win now!  :)))

kandykitty20012

WTG JESS :D :^* :D :^* :D :^*....Now i cant wait until the reunion show comes on.....thats gonna be awesome <..>

Tara

Heather showed her true colors walking out the door..  :)))  Were you guys laughing when he asked them if they both would be his girlfriend?  LMAO  I could tell he didn't mean that for nothing. He's not a good actor.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2007, 07:40:26 AM
Heather showed her true colors walking out the door..  :)))  Were you guys laughing when he asked them if they both would be his girlfriend?  LMAO  I could tell he didn't mean that for nothing. He's not a good actor.  :)))
As soon as he said he had One more test and then asked that i knew........The dumb HE-WOMAN has his named tatooed on her neck...how stupid :))) :)))I am glad it was Jess :^*...but when the reunion show hits I betcha they are not together. ::)

Tara

No, I don't think they are since I have seen him talk about it on an interview already. He didn't say for sure, he just tried to explain why he did the show.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview