This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testing Bingo Luau

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

So far I know you get your ranks by jackpot spins and you get jackpot spins by the amount of dabs you put on the cards. But I can not tell you how far apart the rank badges will be cause everytime you log off right now it is not holding onto the ranks I was at. Hope to tell you all more soon. Teresa

Tara

BadgeBabe

You also get bonus PUs by making " predictions". Haven't figured out the importance yet, but will try to this weekend. :)

Tara, I hope you get in!!!!!

Fluffy756

i can't get the game to load it even try it out. Will go back later on.

fluffy

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 30, 2007, 07:16:46 AM
You also get bonus PUs by making " predictions". Haven't figured out the importance yet, but will try to this weekend. :)

I would've known by now if I made it..I guess I'm SOL this time.  vacation58.gif

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 30, 2007, 07:16:46 AM

A birdy told me there is a badge for making x amount of predictions correctly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

teresa_aaron

I am not so sure about that I have consistantly been playing I have made it to rank 7 so far and have about 8 perdictions correct and haven't seen nothing with any badges yet but i am going up in rank slowly by dabbing the cards and getting spins.

Tracey

this going to be a different game from the other bingo? or they just going to add more badges to it? i dont want to keep playing bingos and trying to get the bingos up for the next ranks and badges if they are going to make it a total different game

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview