This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire Challenge 9/5/07

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire: Win 20 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!

SpiderFighter version 5.4
Thinking Time 1 second
Completion Time: 2 hours

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I don't mean to be negative, but 2 hours for 20 games sounds like an awfully long time for completion. Did you use Normal difficulty or Hard difficulty?

Homer

MrMagicDave

Homer

The best thing to do is let it run overnight. It will take many games to get to 18 wins on hard. I think I just used the default settings.

DitzyChick

OMG 2 hours WITH the auto?  This is going to take me 2 years without it!!!!!   Ok so I'm exaggerating, but really now... it's gonna take a long friggin time  :=

DitzyChick

MaGGster

:OO >>:D :OO :=

My rainy Day solitaire is freaking out , i just got it yesterday and it wont play a complete game, even when there's obvious moves. I have deleted and rebooted twice PLEASE Help me some one what to do?

MrMagicDave

I just finished the 20 game on med. and the 18 game on hard badges. I played it on the hard setting obviously. It takes a long time, about 10 hours for all 18 games on hard. You just have to give it time. It wont finish every game you will be lucky if you win one out of ten. The settings I used were fastest speed and 1 second think time and I have it installed on my slow labtop.
Hope that helps.

Homer

Quote from: MaGGster on September 06, 2007, 07:39:13 AM
:OO >>:D :OO :=

My rainy Day solitaire is freaking out , i just got it yesterday and it wont play a complete game, even when there's obvious moves. I have deleted and rebooted twice PLEASE Help me some one what to do?

Submit a TSR

MaGGster

:ooo :OO :-* :-* :OO

HOMER, WHAT IS A TSR?     WHERE DO I FIND IT AND WHAT DO I DO WITH IT WHEN I DO?   

LOL

Homer

It is in the options section of the program. It will give you instructions when you click it.

DitzyChick

Never did get this badge :'((  It's my only blank spot in ALL the albums so far.

chrissycherokee

I can never win a game and tried and tried and tried. I am at the point where i don't think i will ever win the first game let alone a badge. HELP is in order for this game. It is like aces up. uggh. what do you do, just what do you do. panic, no just totally freaking out over this game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview