PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:35:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

" I Wish...." lmao

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

raindropz

TmT

I wish the weekends would include Monday too as a day off... (oopz I dont work... lol)

raindropz

TmT

bams68

I wish sumone would make me a cup of coffee

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

:## Here ya go hun... and passin it around to others...Oh my... we need another pot.. I wished I got mine...I didnt get my cup....lol

xxunluv3dlizxx

I wish the 12 jp spins I need for Panda Pai Gow Poker will come in the next 5 minutes so i can finally be rank 50 and be done with it

PogoHatesKristy

I wish murder was legal in the state of Misery(missouri) civilwar.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 08, 2007, 07:45:51 AM
I wish murder was legal in the state of Misery(missouri) civilwar.gif

Now that has a hidden message!

Wish someone would put up my tree and stuff today!  That's my job today and tmw! Xmas Tree

xxunluv3dlizxx

Quote from: gator8 on December 08, 2007, 07:52:06 AM

Wish someone would put up my tree and stuff today!  That's my job today and tmw! Xmas Tree

I've put up my fair share of xmas stuff/tree today but my cat will gladly help take it all down lol

bams68

I wish pots of coffee never ran dry, always fresh. LOL I am also putting my tree up tomorrow if I feel up to it. I wish it was a real one but yeah to much hassle for my back...the watering blah. Anywho have fun - enjoys her cup of coffee (goodie)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

jeffy

i wish i had a full time chef to cook my every meal!! TmT ya busy? ? ? ? ? ?   :!$

TmT

Im here... my sister woke up... she has a hangover...lol .. She and my oldest daughter went out last night... Sister visitin me this weekend. I wish she would stay longer!

jeffy

i meant can you be my chef but that sucks. i hate when you cant see your family enough.

i wish TmT had more time to visit with her family!!

TmT

Aaahh ur a sweety... << I mean a stud>> lol men dont wanna be a "sweety" lol (some men)  I wish I could have a snowball fight with you... <<u will be my lil brother....dont have a brother..>>

jeffy

little??? u sure im younger hehe jk

i hate the snow but id have one with ya!!

TmT

Hey, u can be my big brother!! lol but I know your age, so I said younger/lit cuz of the age...lol .. Ok, faking Im younger... rofl hard... Jeffy is my big brother and I wish he wouldnt throw those hard snowballs...

jeffy

dont worry i have bad aim LOL

i wish i could throw straighter!

TmT

I wish I never stopped going to the shootin range... lol

jeffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview