PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 01:03:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming weekly challenge in Bingo Luau- where will you put your bet?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

There's an upcoming weekly badge challenge in Bingo Luau.
Correctly guess 11 of the B1 ball predictions.

Hubby and I were just talking about this. I've always selected the " random" option on the Aloha program.
He says it's not the best option- that I should  pick ONE set of numbers and stick with them, because the 20% odds of winning will eventually get the 11 wins. Maybe sooner, maybe later, LOL.

So, where do you all plan to place your prediction? Has a group of numbers proved to be more lucky for you than others? I never give the B1 thing a second thought.. but a badge is a badge, you know. :)

jeffy

i keep mine in the mid range between 30 - 60 i forget which option it is i aint played in so long. I been playing prefect pair since the good ole boys at badge help overhauled the auto. its freekin sweet. i been letting it run since last night its played 874 rounds and lost 4 thats just amazing..

anyhow mid range on bingo luau but ya never know where it will come up.

swamp

Quote from: jeffy on September 15, 2007, 09:48:58 AM
i keep mine in the mid range between 30 - 60 i forget which option it is i aint played in so long. I been playing prefect pair since the good ole boys at badge help overhauled the auto. its freekin sweet. i been letting it run since last night its played 874 rounds and lost 4 thats just amazing..

im going to put mine on uncle and take a nap  :-[ :)))

gator8_24

I have fairly good luck when set on the 2nd set of number, but the auto does guess up in the 400 token range often

DitzyChick

I typically play 46-60 set and out of 402 games I have 70 correct guesses.... What's the percentage there?? I suck at math.

PogoKaz

I used to have it set on the 31-45 and got it every 2nd or 3rd time.

Have it set at the 61-75 now and rarely get it.  Don't need the tokens, can't use them as I live in the UK so I try and avoid getting them  :))

BadgeBabe

Quote from: jeffy on September 15, 2007, 09:48:58 AM

Hee hee, I FINISHED Perfect Pair early this AM, around 3 AM. And I started with the new Matchmaker updated program at  the rank of Reed Boat. That's rank #5!

I can still hardly believe how fast and perfect the new and improved Matchmaker is.
I said I would wait until there was a great version to play it, and I did.

Back to Bingo- it's funny. They split the numbers so weirdly. I was doing the last set because you get more tokens, and because when I first started playing it again this AM after the absence to do PPS, there was actually a sharing room open in SS Blackout.
The Bingo game is really hard for me to predict the numbers in. Usually I am very good with that sort of thing, but not this game.

I've played ( OK, Aloha has played all day) since 3 AM and I think I have just close to 75 correct predictions, LOLOL.

IndianLover

BadgeBabe

Thanks to all who have answered. Looks like we have a pretty wide range of numbers represented. LOL.

rnwb

I always go with 31-45. BTW, a couple of sites are now saying that the challenge will be to make only 3 correct predictions, instead of 11. I sure hope they're right!

BadgeBabe

3  is reasonable. 11 certainly is not.
I hope it's 3 mainly because I finished the game on Tuesday and don't want to play it ever again unless I have to, LOL.

Lish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview