Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Starts tonight after Dancing With The Stars.  :D

Ryan Seacrest isn't going to be the Bachelor...but the one they have is  :pp

Mr. Rasputia

I might throw my hat into the ring of reality shows and be The Bachelor for 2008, call me L0c0 Suave  VV

Tara

LMAO...And Tokens and I will throw ours in too. :)))

CindyLouWho

I'll probably watch it if nothing else is on..i like to see those women make fools of themselves  :ooo :))

bams68

Looks mighty fine...*giggles* I didn't get to watch all of it last nite - hopefully he's abit more watchable then last season.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I don't think he would last on the show Rock of Love..lol  He wants a good girl...Where's Amber when we need her...lol  Just kidding he wouldn't like her either. He's good looking, but he needs to get those eyebrows down some..lol

bams68

He sure looks good thou....totally my type LOL = where's those crackers. Nah me's got a man, goooooood man!!!
I jus wanna see his personality now, Brad that is. To me that is really what matters, those good looks will eventually fade.....he's gotta earn his keep sumhow.  :ll

Anywhooooo that's enuff babble from me
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

The commerical just said he's going to be completely exposed in a few minutes.  halloween23.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2007, 06:51:37 PM
The commerical just said he's going to be completely exposed in a few minutes.  halloween23.gif
:o Thankfully I missed it  :)))

Tara

:///  Still waiting since last week..  :)))  There's going to be a lot of crying and heartbreak tonight. Well, at least that's what the previews showed.

Tara

I know I'm not the only one watching this show, but it's hometown dates tonight.  :D

gator8_24

he sure met some weird parents , that grandmother was funny !  That one father was very critical and I thought snobbish.

Tara

I'm more excited about this coming on tonight than I am 2 hours of Prison Break.

bevj1899

Tara

They have piled on the previews for tomorrows night finale over and over during that AMA's tonight. They keep saying we will be shocked at what happens when he picks the winner.  Do you think whoever he picks tells him no?  :)))   No, that won't happen because we already know whoever he picks he is with her. I forgot about the reunion show last week.  It's probably nothing then..lol   It comes on again Wed night for the after the  final rose show.

CindyLouWho

ok what the heck happened? had company come in & i missed most of the show but seen the very end..did what i think happen really happen? lol  :o :))

Tara

!@#$  Why  !@#$  Why  !@#$

I was so sad when he sent Jenny home, then when he sent Deanna home I thought he was going to call Jenny back, b ut noooooooooooooooooooo.  Why in the heck did he say he was happy with who he picked last week?  !@#$   I guess he's happy with himself.  :)))

I'm never watching this show again.  >:((

CindyLouWho

Maybe he's so stuck on himself he thought neither was good enough for him? lol I don't know cause I didn't see the whole show but should be real interesting tomorrrow nite to see what he has to say

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview