PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:04:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

yea i will probably watch it also but im getting so disgusted with this show,no one ever stays together..i think i read somewhere a while ago where that navy doctor andy baldwin? and the one he chose,i thnk her name was tessa..that they had split up already..i really liked them as a couple..course,i liked andrew firestone and jenn also..lol..youd wonder how they can get any ratings with this show anymore because everyone that watches it has got to think..gee..their not going to make a go of it anyway....we need some new stuff..

CindyLouWho

When I watch its mainly cause of the drama   :))) don't really care who gets who.  I can't believe those girls go on there & most of em make "butts" of themselves   :))

Mistyeyed

i ended up watching this last nite cause i couldnt find anything else..i guess that last bachelor Brad wasnt man enough to be interviewed for the show,to catch up on what he had been up to..the few mins they showed of the newest bachelor,i wasnt that impressed with him...

gator8_24

I watched last night also.  The new season looks like it might be a little rauncy and wild LOL  So Homer you might enjoy it this season! :)))

minnie

i saw that last night is it going to be called the bachelor after dark  :)))

CindyLouWho

Anyone watch the new show tonite?  Holy cow, I can't believe that Stacy (think that was her name) that kept rubbing his leg then putting those panties in his pocket when he was talking to that other girl  :ooo :))

gator8_24

I hope she was ready to dig a hole and cover up after seeing herself!   it has already ended but of course we have to wait  %%

gator8_24

"Bachelor" Andy Baldwin, Trump ex Marla Maples are a couple

Posted on Apr 7, 2008 4:09:17 PM

The good folks at "Extra" are reporting that "Bachelor" Andy Baldwin and Marla Maples are a couple. How does that make you feel, "Bachelor" fans? Tessa Horst, who won Baldwin's cycle of "The Bachleor," is no longer in the picture.

Baldwin and Maples met at a charity event last year. Maples told "Extra" that her daughter brought the couple together. "She picked him out and thought he was awful handsome," said Maples, who is a former wife of Donald Trump.

Romance, however, doesn't mean they will be geographically close. She is doing a CBS show, "Secret Talents of the Stars," on which she will demonstrate her gymnastic abilities. The show debuts at 10 p.m. Tuesday.

Baldwin is moving to Washington, D.C., according to "Extra." He was named "Best Bachelor of All Time" in a poll in the ABC special "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now?"

"I think we're both going through a really busy, crazy time in our lives," Maples told "Extra." "We'll just have to give long-distance support. We're good at that!"

from the Orlando Sentinal http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/04/bachelor-andy-b.html

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on April 08, 2008, 01:04:22 PM
Did you see the gal last night who flashed her boobs at him?  I guess she felt like she had nothing more to offer.  Of course she was shown the door at the end of the show.  What is it about these girls that makes them think acting like skanks is the way to go?

::)

I keep forgetting it, must be on opposite of DWTS.  From what I have seen this bachelor doesn't like gals who would do that and the pantie trick  :)))

Tara

Who's going to win tonight?  I like Shane.

CindyLouWho

Well guess we know who he picked now   :)))

bams68

yeah I'm with you Squid. She did have that little girl act an seeing she's an actress - I'm sure she played most of her moves by acting .....seems alot of her was fake ....the excitments an such were tooo much for my taste but men enjoy this - Why I have no idea. I guess it makes them feel more full of themselves an more in control as these girls jus bend over an take anything that's given to them. So yeah I think he knows very well what he wanted an I think with Celsea she was way too smart for him an not as ditzy as Shane was. 
Seeing as Shane was only 22, I think she jus enjoy'd the attention an hasn't really found out what love is about jus yet. What a commitment like that is worth....Seeing that she comes from a broken up family, an not that they say anything but from what I get with Shane is I think she's trying to prove that jus cuz her parents couldn't work that she can an wants jus to prove sumthing, They look happy together for sure, but those puppy dog days will past an the reality will set in - that's when the real test of love begins.

Ah well we'll indeed find out eventually where it goes LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

gator8_24

Well, her father,Lorenzo Lamas, didn't seem enthused at all when it was meet the parents show. Matt was in the audience in DWTS with his head nearly shaved and a weeks beard, looked very scruffy.  Tom B said when introduced him, 'She gets the ring and you get a green card"  (maybe not exact but close enuf) :)) :))  I thought Shane was acting the whole time and I've never heard of her as an actress before, maybe she just had her 15 minutes of fame.

Tara

Hee! I'm glad Shane won. They both act like two little kids in heat..love it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview