PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:21:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spooky slots auto.....

Started by deborah010870,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

Is there a free Demo for the spooky slots?  i have been looking and cant find anything but i could be looking over it.  I would like to try the demo before purchasing it as we all know the game is only out for a short time each year.  thank you very much for any info anyone can give me.

Tara

You don't purchase Spooky Slots, it's a free club member game.  Add it to your favorites from you favorite list if you don't see it on the Pogo home page with the other slot games.

deborah010870

i am sorry, i was meaning an auto,   i have been playing it and getting no where fast :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

deborah010870

thank you Homer, but it wont work for me, its telling me that it contains a virus :(   thanks for the help anyway halloween22.jpg

Homer

deborah010870

now its telling me its crypted..... i have never had this problem in the past, when i try to get it anyway it keeps popping up on me.

chummychum

Instead of using the garbage antivirus software that your ISP gives you, we HIGHLY recommend getting a REAL antivirus program like McAfee, AVG or Norton.

These companies actually specialize in protecting you and are respected in the industry as knowing what they are doing.

You are getting false positives from the crappy antivirus program that you use.

We have millions of downloads of month and we don't do viruses. If you don't get rid of your very, very bad antivirus program, you will not be able to use bh software.

deborah010870

ok thank you for the information.   I just have never had this problem before and have had antivir for a while now - years even, and this is the first time it has given me this problem.  i will take care of it.  and again, thank you very much for all of your help pumpkin12.gif

BadgeBabe

GREAT post, Chummy!! Internet Security is one area where you really do " get what you pay for".
If it's cut rate or free, it's not good enough.

I think all of us who use BH auto programs every day can attest to the fact that the tiny downloads do not contain any virus or malware material.
To even suggest it without asking " IF" is insulting to your business, IMO.

Quote from: chummychum on October 13, 2007, 10:26:57 AM
Instead of using the garbage antivirus software that your ISP gives you, we HIGHLY recommend getting a REAL antivirus program like McAfee, AVG or Norton.

These companies actually specialize in protecting you and are respected in the industry as knowing what they are doing.

You are getting false positives from the **** antivirus program that you use.

We have millions of downloads of month and we don't do viruses. If you don't get rid of your very, very bad antivirus program, you will not be able to use bh software.

chummychum

Why anyone would think it is a good idea to let your ISP do your security for you seems very dumb.

That would be like having my plumber fix my car.

deborah010870

chummychum

No, you just got sucked into the advertising. I see it on TV all the time....these cable companies run ads like this:

Get your phone, tv and internet with FREE antivirus and spyware removal ALL IN ONE for $16.99 a month!!!!!!!!! (for the first 3 days)

Act now and get a free dishwasher!!!!

The tv, phone and internet is cool, you just have to leave some of the freebies out....

Homer

Quote from: chummychum on October 14, 2007, 09:33:37 AM
No, you just got sucked into the advertising. I see it on TV all the time....these cable companies run ads like this:

Get your phone, tv and internet with FREE antivirus and spyware removal ALL IN ONE for $16.99 a month!!!!!!!!! (for the first 3 days)

Act now and get a free dishwasher!!!!

The tv, phone and internet is cool, you just have to leave some of the freebies out....

Oooh...can I have the dishwasher. I don't have one. :(

deborah010870

as far as i can tell all my other autos work, it was just the spookyslotz that wont.  thanks for all the information i really appreciate it :) halloween22.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview