PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:25:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

who really knows how to get high scores in Squelchies?

Started by cosmo254,

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmo254

OK, I know there is a way of getting high scores in Squelchies without using Bots but don't know what the secret is.  There must be someone here that plays without using robots and can figure out how to get the really high scores (900s+) what's the secret?
I like to play for fun but when I see a few players that can score 900 games again and again without bots it makes me wonder what is going on.
Please help and don't say get a auto to do it for me.
Thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I have several tactics I use. First and foremost, I play on Expert level. The best boards to get a high score are the boards where you have to remove Squelchies of just one color...to get the number really up there, make tons of combos, set up your fish to make the combos, don't go straight for that one color right away. It also helps to get 2 bonus games for that set--at the very least 1. I catch 40-48 on the bonus rounds. Hope that helps, good luck!!!  halloween22.jpg

FreecellFanny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview