This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shoot The Moon - Hearts

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Okay, there MUST be a trick to getting this... I got 1 of 3 Shoot The Moon's right away but I've been playing on and off for a few days, MOSTLY ON and haven't gotten another one.  Any ideas??

harley89

I keep resetting the game till I get enough high cards to win the quenn of spades and enough high hearts to take them all. Takes awhile to get it though, Took me several hours

jeffy

there is a trick to it

the only options i use is:
hearts or queens on the first trick - checked
display points taken by each player - checked
then check the box that says end round if scoring is determined (TRAM)

ok like the poster said above i just leave and come back into the game until i get at least 5+ hearts make sure you have at least 3 high cards. YOU MUST HAVE THE ACE along with 2 other highs like a king, 10 or jack queen for example and at least a couple other semi high cards like an 7, 8, 9 one or 2 of them. OK HERE IS THE TRICK you dont need every high/face card because what you do is try and take the first trick played if you have a hand like i said before another example would be 7,9,J,Q,A or 7,8,10,Q,A the trick is take the first trick if possible then immediatly lead your ace of hearts from what i found from doing this a lot (ive got like 5 ppl bades on here in less than an hour) the cpu players will toss out their highest hearts than you can just keep leading on down the line and take every trick. when 1 cpu player is out of hearts it will toss out the queen of spades so you will shoot the moon this is very easy once you understand what im saying i hope i didnt confuse ya. Be careful also if you have the queen of spades take the first trick then lead your ace of hearts then i would lead the queen and the cpu players should let you take it then continue leading the hearts.

Your other option is PM ME and ill get it for ya quick lol

Hope this helps some
Jeffy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on November 08, 2007, 09:49:05 AM
there is a trick to it

ok like the poster said above i just leave and come back into the game until i get at least 5+ hearts make sure you have at least 3 high cards. YOU MUST HAVE THE ACE along with 2 other highs like a king, 10 or jack queen for example and at least a couple other semi high cards like an 7, 8, 9 one or 2 of them. OK HERE IS THE TRICK you dont need every high/face card because what you do is try and take the first trick played if you have a hand like i said before another example would be 7,9,J,Q,A or 7,8,10,Q,A the trick is take the first trick if possible then immediatly lead your ace of hearts from what i found from doing this a lot (ive got like 5 ppl bades on here in less than an hour) the cpu players will toss out their highest hearts than you can just keep leading on down the line and take every trick. when 1 cpu player is out of hearts it will toss out the queen of spades so you will shoot the moon this is very easy once you understand what im saying i hope i didnt confuse ya. Be careful also if you have the queen of spades take the first trick then lead your ace of hearts then i would lead the queen and the cpu players should let you take it then continue leading the hearts.

Hope this helps some
Jeffy

TY both for the tips - I will def use your settings Jeffy and the tip offered by you and harley - It seems to me the computer knows I'm going for the Shoot the Moon and it ambushes me.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 08, 2007, 07:00:57 PM
there is a trick to it

Hope this helps some
Jeffy

TY both for the tips - I will def use your settings Jeffy and the tip offered by you and harley - It seems to me the computer knows I'm going for the Shoot the Moon and it ambushes me.  LOL

yayhoooo I got it.. only took like 15 minutes of opening and closing rooms til I got the last 2 I needed.  TYSM!

sueann42

I got the badge  where you have to shoot the moon 3 times in the mix-n-match album took me 4 days but got ot
thanks for all the tips  <..>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sueann42 on November 13, 2007, 07:31:43 AM
I got the badge  where you have to shoot the moon 3 times in the mix-n-match album took me 4 days but got ot
thanks for all the tips  <..>

WTG!

webchick

Long time lurker, first time poster...just wanted to say thanks Jeff!! This is the best tip ever!  I've been trying for over a week to get that darn Shoot the moon 3X Studmuffin Hearts badge and it's been driving me crazy!!! I read this and got the job done in half an hour.  Whew!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

there is a trick to it

Hope this helps some
Jeffy

jeffy

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on November 26, 2007, 01:08:53 PM
np happy to help anyone who needs it

enjoy  toboaggan.gif
How happy are you? Happy enuf to do my poppit to go for me!! lmao

jeffy

Quote from: TmT on November 26, 2007, 01:10:00 PM

enjoy  toboaggan.gif

you mean poppit show???? shoooot im still only rank 19 by hand, my auto dont work  :'((

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on November 26, 2007, 01:11:36 PM

enjoy  toboaggan.gif

you mean poppit show???? shoooot im still only rank 19 by hand, my auto dont work  :'((
<smilin> 19 by hand...hmmm... not bad... not bad...  So Sorry the auto is not helpin out, though...

jeffy

Quote from: TmT on November 26, 2007, 01:13:34 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 26, 2007, 01:11:36 PM

enjoy  toboaggan.gif

<smilin> 19 by hand...hmmm... not bad... not bad...  So Sorry the auto is not helpin out, though...

ill get it eventually i just finished sweet tooth and ive went from rank 40 to 61 in lottso i give up on poppit show, pinochle, and the rest of the togo games!!!!!!!

TmT

mr.clean

I let the auto run for 2 hours and i did'nt even get one

IndianLover

That is one that I didn't get I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it, even though I did the weekly one time that we had to do it once.

jeffy

check out my instruction on the first page of this thread

xxunluv3dlizxx

I just got lucky with it, but since then i used jeffy's walkthrough for others and it really does help!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview