PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:12:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shoot The Moon - Hearts

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman984

can you help me get this badge jeffy?? i need all the help i can get i just dont understand the game.Thanks?

jeffy

ive done about 6+ ppls on here you cant send me a private message cuz you dont have 25 posts yet i dont have time to walk people through it i usually just get their login info and do it fast then hop off i just did Mr. Cleans about 5 mins ago it only took about 10 mins

let me know once you get 25 posts you can private message me your info or i dunno if its illegal to post email addresses here?

i know their is an option in the profile settings to show your email so i dunno somehow you would need to get me your info!!

thats the easiest

pizzaman984

Thanks jeffy my email is [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public] Shoot me a message .If this does not work ill pm you when i get to 25.I am leaving for work at 3:30 so might be late tonight before i can send you a message.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pizzaman984 on December 07, 2007, 11:48:57 AM
Thanks jeffy my email is [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public] Shoot me a message .If this does not work ill pm you when i get to 25.I am leaving for work at 3:30 so might be late tonight before i can send you a message.

Just go down to the Fun and Games section and play those.  You'll have 1,000 + in no time.  LOL

mr.clean

pizzaman984

can you help me jeffy?? if so ill pm you when i get to 25 post.

jeffy

yea pm me the info when you get to 25 posts and ill get it in no time

AutumnScorpio

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I worked on this for three days then read this and it literally took me 5 minutes LOL. It was driving me NUTS. But now I got it :D. Thank you!

TenderHearted1

Hi long time lurker first time poster i have read all the tips and tricks and still cant get this badge its about to make me  >>:D thats for sure

Homer

Quote from: TenderHearted1 on January 16, 2008, 04:54:56 PM
Hi long time lurker first time poster i have read all the tips and tricks and still cant get this badge its about to make me  >>:D thats for sure

Welcome to the forum!  :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TenderHearted1

harley89

Welcome Tender. That shoot the moon badge is hard. it is best to wait until you have alot of high spades and high hearts to insure you take them all.  It takes alot of time because it is the luck of the draw. It would be easier if you could get in a room with people that would help you out. Either that or double browse on 2 computers using 4 accounts and that way you would control all the hands

TenderHearted1

Thanks for the warm welcome harley it is a terrible game lol  >:(( I have tried several times even tonite and cant seem to get the hang of it still.

denisedawoman

jeffy

TenderHearted1 - i can do this in about 15 mins, ive done about 10 peoples for them on here. they can vouch for me. send me a private message if you want me to do it for you.

snipes

Quote from: jeffy on March 03, 2008, 09:36:37 AM
TenderHearted1 - i can do this in about 15 mins, ive done about 10 peoples for them on here. they can vouch for me. send me a private message if you want me to do it for you.

O0

Was looking for tips on how to get shoot the moon and found yours you posted in November and just want to say thanks for the tips I managed to get it in no time (OO)

edfshr

I can play on the same table as you and make sure you get it -- you do have to have some card sense though, I played with one person and I'd say "win this" and she would throw a 2 on it and then say "I was confused" or "I was on the phone".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview