PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 04:11:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Well bye bye Matt !   :))) Wow oh Wow   :o   did y'all see who's gonna be on there next week??  wonder what he'll be doing, maybe hosting a challenge?

Mary

they said dick is comin back tuesday to shake up the house  :ooo

CindyLouWho

Yea if anyone could shake things up he could  :))  From the looks of things, looks like he's been spending all his winnings on his spoiled daughter  ::)

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on March 19, 2008, 10:34:22 PM
Yea if anyone could shake things up he could  :))  From the looks of things, looks like he's been spending all his winnings on his spoiled daughter  ::)

And they say money can't buy love. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I can't believe James had the nerve to ask Chelsia to throw the POV

Homer

Love is worth more than $500,000?

Ummm yeah...ok.  :)) :)) :))

Give me the money.

Homer

Monkey

Cya James!  :)) :^*

You should see all of the  :o0 kissing she's getting right now on the feeds.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 26, 2008, 06:47:22 PM
Cya James!  :)) :^*

You should see all of the  :o0 kissing she's getting right now on the feeds.  :))

I bet. I hope James is next followed by Joshua although Ryan will try to save Joshua

~Sassy~

:^* Congrats to Natalie....she is not as dumb as you puts on. They had better watch this girl. She is from the dark side.

tponka

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 27, 2008, 09:44:55 AM
:^* Congrats to Natalie....she is not as dumb as you puts on. They had better watch this girl. She is from the dark side.

Yes, she is that dumb.. I have watched enough BB After Dark to see that 1st hand.  In many HOH competitions, luck is a factor, and luck was on her side this week.  The competition was about guessing - period. 

Chelsia's antics this week, although a tad extreme, are actually quite understandable.  She didn't seem phased about losing the money - she seemed sincerely upset about being separated from James.  Many of you may not like either of them, but they do have a potentially good thing going for them as a couple.  She said what was on her mind, and everything she said was truthful.   Natalie IS ill-educated and has absolutely no self-esteem.  She even wears a dumb and clueless look on her face. 

Many of you trash James for being a liar and going back on his word and such, but if you had watched that HOH competition on BBAD, you would have seen that he really shouldn't have been held to any deal.  The "deal offerings" started about halfway through the duration of the competition.  Natalie wouldn't give him an answer, and Matt kept telling her not to take any deals.  In the last 15-20 minutes of the competition, Natalie went downhill quickly while James stood strong.  There was NO conversation between them in the final minutes of the competition - Natalie's gag reflex got the best of her, and she yelled, "ok deal!" as she was jumping off.  James wasn't even looking in her direction when she jumped off.  The on-air edit painted a different picture, however - they made it seem like the conversation took place in the last few minutes.  The part they showed with James saying he wouldn't put either of them up was a couple of hours before Natalie had her puking fit.  She puked several times after she jumped off, and who was it taking care of her?  First Chelsia, then James, then Sheila. 

As for general character and "good vs. evil" in the house, it's all crap.  Of the people who are left in the house and the jury house, there are only TWO people who have not been involved directly with making fun of other people in a harsh, cruel way - Adam and James.
Natalie's worst was making fun of Shelia. 
Matt's worst was making fun of Natalie. 
Sheila's worst was making fun of Adam. 
Chelsia's worst was making fun of Natalie. 
Ryan's worst was making fun of Allison.
Josh's worst was making fun of EVERYBODY.  (Although his football-lineup-pep-talk-with-each-of-the-houseguests when he was outside alone, standing in the hottub was absolutely hilarious!)
Sharon's worst was laughing (quite annoyingly) and agreeing with all of Josh's taunts.

Adam seems to be a good guy, but has a plethora of disgusting habits and is extremely annoying to watch and hear.  James, although he is obviously a child at heart, seems to be the wisest of them all.  There are tons of occasions on BBAD where I have seen him show true human compassion towards others.  Who cares that he has done adult movies with other men?  As I have said before, that doesn't make you a "bad person."  I am rooting for James to win the whole thing, mainly because I think he's gotten a bad rap with the show editing.

Monkey

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 05:45:38 PM

Many of you trash James for being a liar and going back on his word and such, but if you had watched that HOH competition on BBAD, you would have seen that he really shouldn't have been held to any deal.  The "deal offerings" started about halfway through the duration of the competition.  Natalie wouldn't give him an answer, and Matt kept telling her not to take any deals.  In the last 15-20 minutes of the competition, Natalie went downhill quickly while James stood strong.  There was NO conversation between them in the final minutes of the competition - Natalie's gag reflex got the best of her, and she yelled, "ok deal!" as she was jumping off.  James wasn't even looking in her direction when she jumped off.  The on-air edit painted a different picture, however - they made it seem like the conversation took place in the last few minutes.  The part they showed with James saying he wouldn't put either of them up was a couple of hours before Natalie had her puking fit.  She puked several times after she jumped off, and who was it taking care of her?  First Chelsia, then James, then Sheila. 

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ What are you talking about? Did YOU watch it? The deal talks started after Chelsia fell (Midnight EST), and the competition was over a little more than an hour later. Natalie puked immediately after the competition ended, so there's no way that this deal talk happened hours before. James only began to offer a deal to save his own  :o0 because he knew Natalie was doing good up there. His hands were blistering, and until she got motion sick Natalie was looking like she could have stayed up there for another 10 hours.

And I'm interested to hear how you think the show should have been edited if it was edited unfairly. Did you expect them to show the whole 3.5 hour long competition in it's entirety? There wasn't much for them to show between the time they cut the deal and the time the competition ended, so of course they had to edit it the way they did. And if anyone has gotten unfair editing this year it's been Natalie. I think the producers have shown every single "dumb" thing she has said.

The bottom line is that he promised Natalie safety for her and Matt, so, no matter what you or anyone else may say, he went back on his word. And this week, he will be paying for it.

tponka

You are right - the deals started when Chelsea fell, which was about 3 hours in.  Natalie lasted just under 5 hours.  Couple means two, last time I checked.. (but Natalie stated several times that couple means 2 or 3 or so, referring to the siren coming within a couple weeks..) 

They haven't shown ALL of Natalie's dumb moments.. there are many more jewels that happen constantly.

I think the editing should have simply added more timestamps.  They had a few of them, but the crucial ones were left out, making it seem it was happening all at once.

Mary

is nat an nfl cheer leader?? think i heard that from the other house guess.. any way i think she is a nut case  :)))

Kyle

Is this series almost done? I havent started to watch it, or never have watched it. Is it a good show?

Monkey

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 09:04:08 PM
You are right - the deals started when Chelsea fell, which was about 3 hours in.  Natalie lasted just under 5 hours.  Couple means two, last time I checked.. (but Natalie stated several times that couple means 2 or 3 or so, referring to the siren coming within a couple weeks..) 
Perhaps you should reread your original post, but first I'll correct your mistakes in this one. Chelsia was out at 12:02 AM EST. Deal talks started from James at 12:44 AM EST, when he began offering Natalie safety. He promised safety for both her and Matt at 1:13 AM EST, 2 minutes before Natalie fell. The competition was over at 1:15 AM EST. One hour and thirteen minutes is not anything even close to two hours, last time I checked..

Another thing that I just noticed while rereading ( O0 ) your post is that Natalie did not last "just under 5 hours." In fact, she did not even last 4.5 hours.

Now, onto your other post...
The part they showed with James saying he wouldn't put either of them up was a couple of hours before Natalie had her puking fit.
I like how you tried to cover your  :o0 on this one. In this post, you're talking about the time between James promising Matt and Natalie safety (1:13 AM) and the time when Natalie vomitted (1:16 AM). That is a whole three minutes, not a couple of hours.
In your most recent post, you're using the time when Chelsia fell (12:02 AM), compared with the time Natalie fell (1:15 AM), which is still not even close to a "couple" of hours.

You may want to double-check your facts next time.  :/\

Quote from: mama on March 27, 2008, 10:37:05 PM
is nat an nfl cheer leader??
I don't think so. I know she's done a ton of modelling, but I don't think she's a cheerleader.

Quote from: Kyle on March 27, 2008, 11:09:36 PM
Is this series almost done? I havent started to watch it, or never have watched it. Is it a good show?
It'll be over in about another month.

Kyle

Ah okay, I think I will wait until the next one comes on.

luvhatepogo

its not a life and death matter, chill out, the contestants bring out the love-hate feelings  from us one way or another. Its just preference and we are all entitled to our opinions.. Its like the run for presidency None should win!!

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview