Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Homer on April 10, 2008, 06:42:31 PM
I'm the closest person to Natalie.  :%#

dont you mean you WISH you were the closet person to her   :!#

Homer

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on April 11, 2008, 07:33:00 PM
dont you mean you WISH you were the closet person to her   :!#

I don't have to wish. She knows where she belongs.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about that old picture of Shelia...... yummyyyyyyyy

i think Adam said it best "we should have Shelia from her 20's in the house"

Homer

I'm sick of Sheila's whining about her son.

Mary

me 2 Homer she thinks if she whins enough they will  let her win   :xx

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on April 13, 2008, 06:46:22 PM
I'm sick of Sheila's whining about her son.
I know. She's a broken record.
Every half hour: She whines that she deserves the money the most because she's a single mother.
Every three hours: "I miss my family so so so much!  girls18.gif " Yawn. She needs to realize that she's not the only one in that house who misses their family.
Every five minutes: "Natalie needs to GO! I can't believe she was laughing when James poured the flour on me! That was so rude of her! We were friends!"
Every thirty seconds: "You boys are still voting out Natalie, right?!?!  :^* "

By the way, did you know that Sheila is a single mother? I don't think she's mentioned it before.  ::)

Monkey

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Monkey on April 16, 2008, 07:09:17 PM
Guinea pigs  :))

Those questions were a tad unfair but the guinea pig one was the worst!  ?.?

Runner

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 17, 2008, 02:44:49 AM
Those questions were a tad unfair but the guinea pig one was the worst!  ?.?

I think that question was purposely used so they could sway the results as they wanted to.

They could have answered it either way, I personally think Sharon got screwed out of an HOH.

Mary

me 2 runner  some times i think this show is fixed any more not like it use to be..

FreecellFanny

Of course it's fixed. The producers are able to sway the votes and behaviour depending on what is discussed in the diary room.

The best example of this is last season with Jen when they suggested to her to take Dick's cigarettes and destroy them. The whole conversation leaked out of the diary room onto one of the live feeds and it was recorded and released by one of the people from another board I go to. That is why the producers ended up replacing his smokes because they knew they caused her to do what she did.

Monkey

The producers didn't rig the HOH against Sharon. If anything, they probably would have wanted her to win the HOH to see Sheila, Adam, and Ryan campaigning against eachother.

They knew that if they said "fact" that it would create a lot of drama/suspicion around the house, and (surprise, surprise).... it did.

Everything "controversial" that's done on these types of shows is done for one thing...ratings. They need to make an interesting show, and that's hard to do with only 4 people (boring people, at that) left in the house.

mr.clean

then why was there a major wait time in the answer for that question.

Runner

Quote from: mr.clean on April 18, 2008, 02:35:32 PM
then why was there a major wait time in the answer for that question.

Exactly, they were waiting for the word from a producer on how to answer it.

But either way, I am just happy that Monkey Faced Nat is gone.

mr.clean

they should have had all the answers before hand.

Kinda really fishy that Ryan had Fact and  Sharon had Ficton.

Monkey

Why would CBS fix something against Sharon? They've never fixed anything in any of their other 8 seasons, why would they start now... in the final 4 no less?  ::)

The blame should be put on Sharon for not winning. Even after she got that question wrong, she still could have won in the tiebreaker question. Julie even repeated the question, and Sharon was still 300+ minutes off.

Runner

Do you watch the feeds?

If you watch them, you would know that BB changes alot things.  Gives info to 1 player on others etc.  In my book that is "fixing" the show.

Several times this season the players have come out of DR and said some info that they found out from the DR. 

Alot of times when the feeds go to flames for just a bit, this is when BB has said .. dont' talk about that... They dont' want the people to know what info has been passed on. 

Several of the players from past shows has talked about this in the media. 

They sway the show how they want, it is a given.

Sorry about using your name to describe NAT, but there is an old saying that works in this situation: " When the shoe fits, you gotta wear it"

Condolences to Monkey Faced Nat

Monkey

There's a huge difference between telling the HG's info vs outright rigging a competition against them. Knowing info doesn't always keep you in the house. Winning competitions when you need to does keep you in the house.

If they swayed the show how they wanted to, James and Natalie (aka the only interesting ones this season) would still be in the house. During the allstar season, if the producers had their way the final 2 would have been Janelle and Dr. Will. But no... we had the most boring final 2 in BB history in Boogie and Erika. The producers can strongly suggest that the HG's do certain things, but they can't sway things the way that they want all the time.

And don't worry... I have things for James and Chelsia too. Too many of them are too dirty to post here though.  :))

Mary

Homer

Sheila thought she was gonna cry her way to the final two. girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

I'm glad she's gone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview