This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

sheila ask for it she treated adam like crap and thought he would take her to the end  :)) she tried to use her cryin and all that whinnin about her son  :))

Homer

To hear Sheila you would think she and her son were living in a cardboard box. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

i finally did it, i picked a fav from day 1 and they are in the finals.... GO RYAN heheh.

ImJustOneOldFart

poor Sheila, i guess she will have to live off that big money she made from her movie career and the penthouse magazine spread she did back in the 80's.....lol

Mary

one minute she is a single mom strugelin then next she is talkin about hawii

penthouse  :xx

she was in the movies??

know she was doin alot of actin in the bb house  :))

she better wake up she is to old for hollywood now :)) :))

~Sassy~

Yeah, she was a Penthouse Pet...evidently she didn't learn how to save for a rainy day. Don't know about the movie thing.

Sheila Kennedy Biography:

Sheila is a former model who is now a stay-at-home mom to a 16-year-old boy, Mikhail. She studied acting for 15 years both in New York and Los Angeles. Sheila lived the high life with Bob Guccione in his 35-million-dollar mansion for 10 years. In 1984, she was Penthouse Pet of the Year. She is now writing a book about her life. Sheila claims that she has a temper and yells and cries when she's angry, then just wants to be left alone. She stands up to those who try to intimidate her and stands her ground even if she's scared on the inside. She recently broke up with her boyfriend.  :.@

Seems she hasn't changed a bit...if she paid for those acting lessons she needs to ask for a refund.  :))
Still screaming  !@#$ still crying  girls18.gif I told hubby she had dry eyes...no tears when she was talking to Julia Chen. Poor Sheila and she was always so nice to Adam too.  :oo

ImJustOneOldFart

a couple movie to her credit, check out youtube for shelia kennedy.... i think "Ellie" is the movie.... she was a blonde southern girl (big stretch)

dont hold me to it

i gotta agree on the bad acting and cryign she did at end of the show wednesday, but i figure she is playing it up to show what shes got for talents these days...
know that the talents she had in the 80's are wrinkled and sagging

Mary

i saw the u tube stuff all she had was 2 small parts in the 80`s and she slept with scot baio thinkin she would get somewhere lmao she was mad as heck over goin on his show last year and cussin him out like an idiot she thought her agent would be gettin tons of job offers and he got none  :)) and her book no one is even showin intrest in it she says been done over a year  :)) so she thinks goin on bb she will get tons of work for all her actin on bb :)) i don`t think she can act at all cryin no tears and all those faces she makes  :))she said all the mean things she said to adam was her actin  :)) i bet her agents phone is still not ringin  :))

FreecellFanny

Quoteknow that the talents she had in the 80's are wrinkled and sagging

That may very well be true but at least now she appears to be aging naturally. She doesn't appear to be trying to hang on to her youth by overdoing plastic surgery and dressing like a tramp.

Gotta give her credit for that.  O0

Mary

wow ryan only got 1 vote  :))
and james won the jury vote and 25 grand
adam is gonna donate 100 grand to the kids he works with for after school programs so he says ..

and bb is comin back on in july so 2 bb in one year  thats why they where lookin for new house guest already..
wonders if Homer went to try out ??  :)))

CindyLouWho

I was surprised Adam won..I thought for sure Ryan would win.  I was surprised James on the jury vote too.. :o.  I hope Homer went & is gonna be on there in July!!   :^* :^*

Homer

Nah...I didn't go. I'm  camera.gif %%

Ryan deserved to win IMO

Fluffy756

I knew ryan would never win it because they all said they didn't want Jen to get her hands on that money. So A knew what he was doing when he took ryan the f2.

gator8_24

I never watched one episode this year, but from what I saw on Yahoo video this morning, the one guy was a big loud mouth.  I don't recall which one as I could have cared less LOL  went back and checked it was the guy who won I didn't like just from the clip shown.

mr.clean

Rumors 
Body:  There are rumors floating around that at the hotel where the Houseguests were staying there was an orgy of some sort.

This is per Janie:

Just got back to Miami.

Let me confirm that this was the talk of the wrap party last night
As I was sitting down with Marcellous, I nearly choked on my filet mignon as this came out of a BB9 castmembers mouth. This is what was told to me by someone apparentley involved in the orgy. Ok I guess Monday night Natalie and her sister participated in a group orgy involving several men at the hilton hotel. There were two men involved in this from bb9 but I'd rather not say who. This does not surprise me in the least because I was with this entire group of people, right until they dropped me off at my hotel! Well, what do you expect from strippers? I guess they filmed it too! Wow how nice.

I used to like Natalie, but after meeting her in person I can only describe her in three words: Dumb, Poorly dressed, and Slutty. I know that sounds mean but it's true. While I was also at the wrap party Chelsia said that Natalie was sticking Caronas up her ( you know where) Is that what girls do in the beaver state? Natalie has already had a career in stripping and serving coffee in her bikini. Clearly with what happened Monday evening **** is next on her list. I'm sorry but women should not be acting like that. It saddens me that she thinks this a way to get a man.

At the wrap party I had one drink, so please hold your insults. Ask anyone at the wrap party about this. I'm sure my good friend Dick would love to tell you all about it! Amanda said she had hickies all over her neck but I didn't want to get close enough to her to get a look.

Other than that horrible incident, everyone was so nice. Jen, Chelsia, and Amanda are very beautiful in person! Adam is a sweetheart. James was awesome. Sheila was a riot! I love her! Joshua cracked me up. It was nice catching up with CG, Marci, and Rachel BB6. Everyone went out to the clubs, but I went back to my hotel because I was so tired. Well that's pretty much it. Sorry if that sounds harsh to some of you but that's what everyone was talking about.

Later! xx

ed: Go Team Christ :P

cherrypie

Bueno!

I know that I am jumping into this discussion waaaayyyyy to late but Homer, did you see your woman Nattie doing her breast milk thing on YouTube??

Homer

Quote from: cherrypie on May 09, 2008, 06:48:30 AM
Bueno!

I know that I am jumping into this discussion waaaayyyyy to late but Homer, did you see your woman Nattie doing her breast milk thing on YouTube??

Yes, I did. Not sure what's up with that.

Monkey

Yeah... those rumors were hilarious. They were probably true too.  :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 10, 2008, 08:33:33 PM
Yeah... those rumors were hilarious. They were probably true too.  :ll

What do you mean rumors? I saw it on the live feeds, more than once.  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2008, 08:38:30 PM
What do you mean rumors? I saw it on the live feeds, more than once.  :)))
Did you see Natalie demonstrating something with a cucumber too?  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview