PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:17:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fantasy Island

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Skin that has sunscreen already locked in - and isn't greasy.

hotpinklovesofa

Knowing my size when I order pants (didn't lose weight but everything is two sizes too big on me?!)

Squid

No more voice mail that makes you press 1 for English, 2 for ..., 3 for .....

Human beings manning the phones.
Customer service that really cares.

Squid

I can eat ANYTHING I want without weight concerns or blood work-up concerns.  Yeah!

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

A tall glass of a cold drink with a tall dark man serving it
bbq21.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

fusion01k

Stormyna80

b35773

5,000 Bing Rewards accounts with AMZ gift cards and no phone verifications. =)

Brandy J

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

A world in which people actually took pride in their job, regardless of the task. 

Darling SilverDodger

Squid

I have a bottomless bowl of pistachios, macadamia nuts and cashews, sea-salted.

Darling SilverDodger

I have a bottomless bowl of chocolate almond ice cream

Squid

I have helicopter deliveries of whatever I may need and they take away the refuse.

Darling SilverDodger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview