PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:26:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fantasy Island

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I would love to live on the coast of France.

Stinkerbell

I want to take another cruise, this time around the world!

~Sassy~

I wish everyone had free medical coverage and no one had to go hungry.

Stinkerbell

hillbillyjim

I wish politicians would stop lying and do the right thing   shocked.gif

CindyLouWho

holy cow, I can't post any of my fantasies here..I'd be banned for life!  zipper.gif giggle2.gif

ozcar

Lindsay Lohan does her time and that'll be the end of it.

hotpinklovesofa

Political office is only ever sought by those who want to make society and government better by moving it forward instead of backwards. All those caught using political office for financial gain by trading favors and classified information and turning that into a high paying private sector job would be made to rot in jail for the remainder of their lives.

Squid

Only one channel dedicated to sports, ok two.
This includes the awful March Madness.

ozcar

Stranded on a resort for a week (may be extended) with a blond in one arm and a brunette in the other

Squid

* Squid wishes Ozcar a gaggle of redheads.

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on May 13, 2013, 07:07:23 AM
* Squid wishes Ozcar a gaggle of redheads.
Thanks Squid. I would have put redheads too but I'm not a mutated freak with a third arm

hotpinklovesofa

No definitive diagnoses of infertility if a woman hasn't even tried to conceive yet. No high risk pregnancies. No unwarranted c-sections just because it's more convenient and the insurance pays more. No unplanned pregnancies due to incorrect infertility diagnosis which leads to your being in a segment of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (a lot of those women have PCOS which I have and all I can say is thank god for birth control, also I'm way too obsessed with reruns of that show.)

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on May 13, 2013, 07:27:41 AM
Thanks Squid. I would have put redheads too but I'm not a mutated freak with a third arm
Get creative, man!  (I want it known I never made my message RED - really!  There must be color fairies looming about)

A kajillion tax free dollars, with which I can take a much needed vacation and then fully subsidize stem cell research.

ozcar

Fun and frolicking with a blond, brunette, and redhead of the female variety

Squid

A bushel of multi-colored female snails for Ozcar.

ozcar

Squid

Me.... a hammock between two palms on a tropical beach... a frosty, fruity drink with a bendy straw and umbrella.... Ramon, the cabana boy, fanning me with palm fronds... lazily thinking about how while lying there, sipping, my kajillions of dollars just made another 3.7 million... and stem cell research is making great big leaps forward....

Then, Ramon leans over...

... but I digress...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview