Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Discovery Channel

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Does anyone watch that show Man vs. Wild?  Is he an idiot or what?  :-\

bubbleup

Is he the guy who crawled inside the dead camel?  :xx I get this show mixed up with 'Survivor Man',both are pretty kooky. Talk Soup showed a clip a few weeks back,hope you saw it-pretty funny!

Tara

The Soup is where I saw it and I saw him get in the deal camel...It was so gross...Then last night I was flipping channels and saw it was a show from Discovery Channel. He was eating lizards or something. He ate camel balls raw too.  :))

Monkey

Tara

I'm not lying..he is nasty...He put himself in the body of dead camel and covered himself up in the skin. It was like a gutted out camel. Then he ate the raw balls. It was gross.

Julez

I saw that too, but I'd rather watch that over again than be subjected to the 2 Girls 1 cup video EVER AGAIN!  I still have horrible flashbacks from that nasty endeavor.  Definitely one time I should have ignored my curiosity.

marymary770

My fiance watches and records all those shows, including Survivor Man. He loves it. Not so much me. :ooo He is an avid hunter and woodsman anyway. civilwar.gif He would love to do some kind of survival camping trip. But not me, even though he would love it if I went along. He can tell me about it when he gets back! :o

swamp

Quote from: mjmusiclover on January 09, 2008, 05:23:54 PM
My fiance watches and records all those shows, including Survivor Man. He loves it. Not so much me. :ooo He is an avid hunter and woodsman anyway. civilwar.gif He would love to do some kind of survival camping trip. But not me, even though he would love it if I went along. He can tell me about it when he gets back! :o
theres  nuttin like fresh gator n taters in the old camp site  !@! ???

cranky

Mistyeyed

there was some controversy about man vs wild last season,some people found out he was using hotels and such when it seemed he was roughing it all the time..the show got in some hot water over it..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview