PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:50:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Starts back this Thursday

Although the contestants don't thrill me a bit.  :)))

mr.clean

CindyLouWho

i'll watch it cause don't think there's anything else good on..lol
here's the peple that's supposed to be on it.....

Trace Adkins, Carol Alt, Stephen Baldwin, Nadia Comaneci, Tiffany Fallon, Jennie Finch, Nely Galan, Marilu Henner, Lennox Lewis, Piers Morgan, Omarosa, Tito Ortiz, Vincent Pastore and Gene Simmons compete in business challenges for charity.

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 03, 2008, 04:17:56 PM
i'll watch it cause don't think there's anything else good on..lol
here's the peple that's supposed to be on it.....

Trace Adkins, Carol Alt, Stephen Baldwin, Nadia Comaneci, Tiffany Fallon, Jennie Finch, Nely Galan, Marilu Henner, Lennox Lewis, Piers Morgan, Omarosa, Tito Ortiz, Vincent Pastore and Gene Simmons compete in business challenges for charity.

Ew. Piers Morgan, Omarosa, and Gene Simmons...This list isn't celebrities...It's re-jects. :)))
I'm gonna watch it too, but I do like the show. Don't know if I will like this,but there isn't anything else on.

mr.clean

mr.clean

from what i heard  he was going too be in this.. But i just went too nbc.com and looked ..   He is not shown anywhere..

Very Dispointed  >:((

CindyLouWho

I just listed the names that was on the list,  fall13.gif  :)))

mr.clean

This was'nt bad last night .. But i kept waiting for John Cena too come up and buy a hotdog for 5grad or something..

maybe he buys something later on

Tara

Monkey

marymary770

Did anyone get kicked off last Thursday? I don't watch it, but my sister loves Trace. But she doesn't watch the show. Just wondering if he is still there? :)

CindyLouWho

Yes Tiffany Fallon went home, she's married to the guy from Rascal Flatts & she was also the girl that was in Toby Keiths "Who's Your Daddy" video.  I like Trace too.  But I can't stand that Omarosa, oh please let her go off the show next!!   :)))

Mistyeyed

im planning on watching it tonite..looks like gene simmons gets chewed out by donald trump about talking back to ivanka or something like that..those two kids are just too smug for their own good anyway..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 10, 2008, 11:03:59 AM
im planning on watching it tonite..looks like gene simmons gets chewed out by donald trump about talking back to ivanka or something like that..those two kids are just too smug for their own good anyway..

Hee! I agree

Mistyeyed

everytime i see that don jr..with that look on his face,i just want to smash it..lol

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 10, 2008, 02:39:47 PM
everytime i see that don jr..with that look on his face,i just want to smash it..lol

I feel like that about all 3 of them. I can't stand Donald Trump or his kids, but I love the show..lol   

Tonight DT showed his  :o0 when he said almost everyone he knows is losers...That's why I can't stand him. I hate that attitude he has. He was born into money...he didn't earn it all himself, although he would like everyone to think that I guess.

marymary770

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview