PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:40:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

CindyLouWho

From the previews & The Donald's talk show rounds, looks like its gonna be pretty good..a few of the people I have no idea who they are tho  hysterical.gif

Tara

I love this show, but I can't stand Donald or his daughter.  giggle2.gif

Monkey

Tara

Monkey don't forget to watch Girls Next Door tonight, its the finale. I'm gonna record it and watch it after this.

Squid

OMG, did Melissa Rivers get a facelift??  What is she.... 42 years old?

Tara

ADC is an  ass.gif

Melissa's face already looks like she's following in her mothers footsteps.

Melissa should of asked what cupcake tasted better than just deciding herself. She took the messed up cupcake..lol

Chloe sure is quiet.

Hershel Walker needs to learn that "gots" is not the correct word to use in the sentence " We gots to hurry up"  rolleyes.gif

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2009, 07:12:39 PM
OMG, did Melissa Rivers get a facelift??  What is she.... 42 years old?

LOL I was just typing about that while you were..lol

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 01, 2009, 07:14:44 PM
LOL I was just typing about that while you were..lol

ROFL!  She has those unnatural uplifted creases like her mother's!  (Although not as psychotic looking)   hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I can't believe Melissa sent the ruined cupcake for the taste test!  It has a homemade ganache?  Big deal.  Give the damn cupcake that got the baking soda and actually rose in the oven!!  Her ass is smoked!  lol  ass.gif

Squid

Tara

Squid

Tara

Squid

Melissa got SOOO lucky with the taste test.  Did you see those sunken cupcakes?  hehehe

Tara

Yeah, the other girls said those were the bad cupcakes..lol

Squid

Dennis or Andrew should get the boot.  I know they are most colorful but they ducked work at every turn.  Sirius, schmirius.

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2009, 07:37:13 PM
Dennis or Andrew should get the boot.  I know they are most colorful but they ducked work at every turn.  Sirius, schmirius.

I agree.

Mistyeyed

it looked like the four mild mannered ones were on one side of the table and the rest on the other side...i was wondering if clint black was going to speak up and say anything...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview