Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

thursdays,its on the same time as csi..las vegas..

Homer

Mistyeyed

darn...gene simmons got fired this week,i do think he was one of the better ones on the show..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 18, 2008, 11:35:27 AM
darn...gene simmons got fired this week,i do think he was one of the better ones on the show..

He sure was wasn't he. I was mad he got fired too. He is going to be on Ugly Betty next week.  :)))  I think I'm the only person on this forum that watchs it, but Ugly Betty has had a ton of guests on it. Last week she had Bow Wow and Omarion.

Tara

Homer

Mistyeyed

okay,i must be missing something here..last week they got rid of jenny..i missed the first hour of last nites show...what happened to tito? i didnt see him with the guys in the end of the show..did he quit the show or did they show an episode that i missed with him leaving?

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 01, 2008, 09:27:26 AM
okay,i must be missing something here..last week they got rid of jenny..i missed the first hour of last nites show...what happened to tito? i didnt see him with the guys in the end of the show..did he quit the show or did they show an episode that i missed with him leaving?

Tito wasn't there because he had a fight that day. He will be back next week.

Mistyeyed

thanks for the info homer...looks like the guys are starting to turn on each other now..

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 01, 2008, 01:09:56 PM
thanks for the info homer...looks like the guys are starting to turn on each other now..

Yeah making Vinny a spy sure backfired. That Baldwin moron really ticks me off. He hides behind his religion as long as it's convenient. He's a big  :o0 He should go back to making bad movies with "The Weasel"

Mistyeyed

ive never cared for that Piers guy..even when he was in Americas got talent,he was obnoxious..

CindyLouWho

Homer

Tara

!@#$  I wanted Omarosa to go her  :o0  home.  >:((

CindyLouWho

Me too Tara, I been wanting her to leave since the start  :)))

Mistyeyed

do you think the "donald" is keeping her around cause she adds that controversy with Piers to the show? i think without those two going at each other,it would make for a very dull show..i dont like omarosa at all,but i think she livens the show up anyway...

Tara

Peirs talks to Omarosa like a dog next week.  :)))   I think Omarosa and New York's mama have the same parents.  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview