This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How To Take A Screenshot

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

uptownnut25

I have bought alot of programs form u and when the programs stopped for one reason or another I got the cod e very quick . Why does it take like days to get it now. WE only have until wed to get the badge!!!! I have sent u 2 messages and have yet to get the password. I realy want my badge by wed please you know we only have days to get it right??? Thank you but this has gotten alot slower than before.

uptownnut25

Can i get my password before the badge runs out pleaseee.........................................I have sent 2 messages ty

Homer

Quote from: uptownnut25 on February 09, 2009, 07:58:33 PM
Can i get my password before the badge runs out pleaseee.........................................I have sent 2 messages ty

Seeing how you can't seem to post your request correctly. I can't imagine you followed the registration instructions correctly. Go back to BH and read the registration info. Also, plastering the forum with the same post isn't gonna help you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

I'm using a newer computer that has Vista and have not tried to download anything on here due to having another one that just broke.
I was trying to download your link to take a screen shot and this computer would not do it. I couldn't even get this computer to do a copy and paste to an email from Paypal to send transaction details in to Badge Help for when I bought the 150 club set. That's why I wanted your program for the screen shot.
I have McAfee from yahoo as my virus protection that is from my ATT internet provider. On my older one, I had Norton and could work that one out.
Does anyone know how I can download this screen shot program? I think this will help me if Badge Help will let me transfer my programs to this computer also. I can bet, the way it's set up now, that it won't let me download those programs on here either.
Or should I just go out and get a new computer with Windows 7 on it and be better off and let this one be used as it has been? I've seen some pretty nice ones for under $600 which would be a good investment for me because of the way I like to run the games over to Pogo. And the family can continue with this one.
I'm going through withdrawal from my Pogo addiction.  sad.gif

StevesMom

Homer

go to programs>accessories and use the snipping tool

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview