Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on February 24, 2008, 01:42:55 PM
Natalie better not be going home  :-\

After what I saw last night on Big brother after dark if they vote Nat out the house, that house will be boring....

Monkey

Matt and Natalie might eventually end up staying after all.

Sheila and Adam seem to want Amanda and Alex gone.
Josh and Sharon will do whatever Chelsia tells them  ::), so they'll probably be voting for Matt and Natalie to leave.
Allison made a deal with Matt last night for Final 4. Allison wants to evict Alex and Amanda, but I'm not sure what Ryan wants to do.

It'll be a 2-1 vote tomorrow most likely.

Monkey

After Sharon and Josh won HOH, Josh apparently threatened to slit Allison's throat with the key  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

They nominated:
Allison & Ryan
Natalie & Matt

Matt & Natalie won POV yesterday.

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 01, 2008, 08:23:31 AM
After Sharon and Josh won HOH, Josh apparently threatened to slit Allison's throat with the key  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

They nominated:
Allison & Ryan
Natalie & Matt

Matt & Natalie won POV yesterday.

Yay!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Monkey on March 06, 2008, 06:56:57 PM
Ryan nominated Sharon and Chelsia for eviction.

who thinks the guys will take over the house now.....

seems all the dudes are fairly cool with each other, but the girls stirred up so much drama they dragged their partners down (and in most cases out the door)

CindyLouWho

well I'm sure the dudes won't be that way too long, just wait & see   :)))

Monkey

I think he's planning on getting rid of Sharon. Or else he's planning on backdooring ( :ll ) Josh.

Monkey

Since Ryan won HOH...

He nominated Sharon and Chelsia

Chelsia won POV. Ryan won $10,000 in the POV comp, Adam got a motorcycle, Sheila had to wear a unitard, and Sharon got a slop pass.

Chelsia obviously took herself off the block. Ryan nominated James in her place.

Now the nominations are James & Sharon. Right now it looks like it'll be James leaving this week.

CindyLouWho

Homer

Geez Monkey....you have one job around here and I'm still waiting for the latest news.  :///

:)))

Monkey

:)))

In the HOH comp...
Adam and Josh were both out as soon as the feeds came on, so they were out right away.
Then Matt got out shortly after
Then Sheila got out (after complaining like a **** for a few minutes about hurting and feeling sick)

James, Natalie, Chelsia, and Sharon are all still in. Natalie's looking good out there right now, she's talking a lot of smack saying she could "stand up there all night", etc.

They've been talking about who voted for the Mystery Box. Matt fessed up to James about being 1 of the 3, James thinks Sheila was one of the others.

Homer

Natalie was too stupid to know she wasn't supposed to pick James ::)

tponka

This is what I hope happens:  Matt gets busted for lying about whether or not he voted James back in, giving James a reason to back door Matt OR (better yet) Natalie grows a brain and a spine and realizes Matt is a jerk, lets James out of his deal, and requests that Matt be back doored.  At this point, I really don't care who wins as long as it is NOT Matt.  He is despicable!

Monkey

If anyone is despicable it's James. If he's really as much of a "good" person that he claims he is, he wouldn't be doing **** (rhymes with corn) to get money.  ::) I can't wait until Chelsia finds out about his naughty videos, then she'll dump him in a heartbeat.

Even Natalie vomitted when James got HOH last night. I think that says enough.

Quote from: tponka on March 13, 2008, 08:27:42 AM
This is what I hope happens:  Matt gets busted for lying about whether or not he voted James back in, giving James a reason to back door Matt
How would he get busted? He admitted to James directly to his face last night that he was 1 of the 3 that voted for the mystery box.  :-\ As I said 2 posts above yours:
Quote from: Monkey on March 12, 2008, 07:26:42 PM
They've been talking about who voted for the Mystery Box. Matt fessed up to James about being 1 of the 3, James thinks Sheila was one of the others.

tponka

I didn't think he (Matt) had admitted it - based on what I saw on BBAD last night, Matt was denying it and trying to put the blame on Adam.  (RE: Conversation between Matt, Adam, & Josh in the kitchen after the competition was over.  This conversation followed one between Josh, James, Chelsia, & Sharon in the bedroom almost immediately after the competition was over.  James was telling them details about how he heard the vote count as it came in.  At that point, he knew two of the votes were from Sheila and Ryan and they were trying to deduce between Matt and Adam who cast the 3rd vote to bring the mystery evictee back in the game.)

I'm not saying James is any better than anyone else in the house, besides Matt.  I don't think doing "adult videos" makes you a "bad person."  Is Sheila a "bad person" because she was a Penthouse pinup girl?  Is Natalie a "bad person" because she was a stripper and a Hooter girl?  James has, however, shown more human kindness than most of the others in the house - Alex also seemed like a geniunely kind person, and several others have had their moments.  Matt continually leads Natalie on and uses her and her obvious feelings for him to get ahead, then treats her like crap.  Granted, she does bring some of it upon herself since she simply can't see through her rose-colored glasses and realize what a scumbag he is.  I think BB had a big part to do with it, however, with that bogus "soulmate matching" they announced at the beginning of the season.  Natalie obviously took that very seriously.  Those people were obviously not REALLY matched up as soulmates.  They were simply put together based on their personality profiles to create drama and "good tv."  NONE of the pairings were "good matches" besides possibly James/Chelsia and Jacob/Sharon. 

Monkey

CindyLouWho

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview