Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 24, 2008, 08:01:05 PM
I guess I missed it last night on the feeds...

Apparently last night Chelsia "serviced" James (for about the 5th time).  :xx And yet just the other day she was attacking Natalie for getting it on with Matt  ::)

Her parents must be so proud of their little angel!!!!  0:

Wait until she finds out where James has been.  :)) :)) :))

She'll need a truckload of soap. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

They didn't show the entire luxury competition - just revealed that Ryan initially won, chose to gamble, and lost the movie to the four not chosen.  They didn't show the part where those 4 competed to win the Vegas package - Chelsia did win that. 

As for sequester - the evictees from Jacob to Allison were sequestered separately because they knew one of them may be going back into the house.  It would have been an unfair advantage to allow them to be sequestered together.  However, the jury has always been sequestered together.  Matt spent this week alone, but each week following, he will be gaining a housemate.  By the time his birthday rolls around, he will have two people to celebrate it with, and hopefully Natalie is one of them!  heh.

Runner

I was trying to get Homer a pic of that psycho Nat before they kick her butt out next week, and for some reason I cannot take a screen cap of the real player. 

Anyone know how to ?

Mary

fancyfreefeet

The individuals which so far is Jacob and Allison are in separate places, if they are all still sequestered.   The couples that were evicted are together.   When the show was on that showed them when the vote was going to bring one of them back, the couples were together. 

Mary

and the cry baby matty is all alone so far  :)))

tponka

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on March 25, 2008, 02:15:45 PM
The individuals which so far is Jacob and Allison are in separate places, if they are all still sequestered.   The couples that were evicted are together.   When the show was on that showed them when the vote was going to bring one of them back, the couples were together. 

Everyone but Matt has gone home.  Ryan got a letter from home a few days ago because his grandfather died.  In the letter, it was mentioned that Jen was with Ryan's family and "was a big help" during the funeral arrangements.

Mary

has any one noticed that this season no one is ever in the shower kinda stinky over there  :)) :))
awwww did`nt see ryan get letter poor ryan... but he was alright last night  tellin adam what to do ..
and nat tryin to call the shots she is to much  :o

Monkey

Looks like Chelsia will be leaving by a vote of 4-1 tonight, unless some people went back on their words.

Quote from: tponka on March 26, 2008, 01:32:18 AM
Everyone but Matt has gone home.  Ryan got a letter from home a few days ago because his grandfather died.  In the letter, it was mentioned that Jen was with Ryan's family and "was a big help" during the funeral arrangements.
Yeah. They went home right after that night when it got revealed that America voted for Alex to come back. Alex updated his blog a day or two later thanking everybody for voting for him.

Quote from: mama on March 26, 2008, 10:34:36 AM
has any one noticed that this season no one is ever in the shower kinda stinky over there  :)) :))
awwww did`nt see ryan get letter poor ryan... but he was alright last night  tellin adam what to do ..
and nat tryin to call the shots she is to much  :o

Natalie's a friggin hoot. She's probably my favorite person in the house this season.

• The other night Natalie was talking about how she won't embarrass herself on national television like Chelsia did. Natalie said that God has already tested her and she (Natalie) passed.  :)) :))
  • She also thinks that God wants her to win HOH later tonight so she can send James home.  :)) Oh, how I would love that.
  • Natalie thinks that God put her on this earth to make people smile.  :)))
  • Natalie thinks that the siren will be going off next week cause it's the 8th week they'll be in the house.  :))

I saw Natalie and Josh showering together the other day with the divider up between them. Josh pulled the divider to the side really quick and they both screamed.  :))

Mary

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 26, 2008, 01:31:15 PM
Looks like Chelsia will be leaving by a vote of 4-1 tonight, unless some people went back on their words.
Yeah. They went home right after that night when it got revealed that America voted for Alex to come back. Alex updated his blog a day or two later thanking everybody for voting for him.

Natalie's a friggin hoot. She's probably my favorite person in the house this season.

• The other night Natalie was talking about how she won't embarrass herself on national television like Chelsia did. Natalie said that God has already tested her and she (Natalie) passed.  :)) :))
  • She also thinks that God wants her to win HOH later tonight so she can send James home.  :)) Oh, how I would love that.
  • Natalie thinks that God put her on this earth to make people smile.  :)))
  • Natalie thinks that the siren will be going off next week cause it's the 8th week they'll be in the house.  :))

I saw Natalie and Josh showering together the other day with the divider up between them. Josh pulled the divider to the side really quick and they both screamed.  :))

If God is giving out tests I better start studying.

Mary

tponka

Natalie has NO room to talk about embarassing herself on national tv.  A few examples:  allowing Matt to treat her as he did, actually believing that Matt liked her, all of her displays of idiocy, the striptease with Chelsia, talking about her multiple abortions, talking about her boob job and giving everyone in the house a close-up look of it, the intentional lactation (ick), ranting about religion and acting just as un-Christian-like as everyone else.

She's this season's Whamber.  PATHETIC.

Monkey

Natalie nominated James and Josh.

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 05:51:22 PM
Natalie has NO room to talk about embarassing herself on national tv.
And neither does Chelsia, but that didn't stop her from bashing Natalie. I can guarantee you that if Natalie gets evicted she won't get evicted looking like an immature spoiled brat like Chelsia. Chelsia's lucky as hell that the producers didn't show all of the rotten things she's done over the last 2-3 weeks, otherwise she would have really embarrassed herself on national television.

Quote from: tponka on March 27, 2008, 05:51:22 PM
She's this season's Whamber.  PATHETIC.
If anyone is Amber, it's Sheila. Sheila never shuts up, and she has the same negative, whiny personality that Amber has. Natalie has a happy, positive attitude... something Sheila and Amber can only dream about having.

Homer

I saw Chelsia drop her drawers for Matt on BBAD  O+O

Mary

:ooo really Homer  :o

i can`t stand shelia all she does is talk smack..and whine my son this my son that  and her body in that red suit  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: mama on March 27, 2008, 10:35:20 PM
:ooo really Homer  :o

i can`t stand shelia all she does is talk smack..and whine my son this my son that  and her body in that red suit  :)) :))

Yup, I think Allison did also. You can check it out on youtube

Runner

the feeds were great yesterday.

James won POV.

After watching for a couple hours after POV, the house is in a huge dis-array.

I think it's great, I am going to root for James now, he may be an idiot, but he sure can play this game.

Nat says she is going to put up Sharon & they are going to vote her out and save Josh.

I personally think she is making a huge mistake, it's a good time to get rid of Shiela, plus I am getting more sick of her talking than Nats.

I also think they are going after Adam next week, If James wins HOH,  watch the hell out.

Wouldn't it be funny if James won HOH next week and put up Nat & Ryan?

(also there was a little discussion between Nat & Ryan about going after Adam)

Mary

James may be nasty but i do agree he has played the game better then anyone this season he sure is a weird lookin guy but hey he can play a good game  girls21.gif

luvhatepogo

I am getting weirder everytime I watch this show. I hate the pious Nat and love the filthy **** star James. I also hate Sheila and silly Sharon and nasty Adam with his hands in his pants and the prissy RYan. Jeesh where am I headed in the big game of virtual life??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview