PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:11:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO GAMES

Started by grambler,

Previous topic - Next topic

grambler

WHAT IS A ERROR 42 ON EUCHRE I CAN NOT GET THE CHEAT TO LOAD IN THERE ??????? HELP

Homer

Please don't post in CAPS

If you are having trouble with EP try the new beta version http://yahoochess.net/EuchrePlayer.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Are the caps-lockers coming out of the woodwork or what?

I don't know what is worse: the caps lockers or those that type in run-on sentences with no grammar.  :OO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 18, 2008, 04:48:24 PM

**PET PEEVE ALERT **  - "your" is possessive, as in "your car", "your mother"
                                    "you're" is the contraction for "you are", as in "you're right", "you're welcome".

Tell me about it.... that's one of my many pet peeves.  Check out the book called "Eats, Shoots and Leaves."  You'll feel soooooo much better realizing how many of "us" there are out there.  :)

xgingerx

i feel lucky i can spell at all...let alone the right way. civilwar.gif

BadgeBabe

After all the complaining about people who can't spell, the fact remains that BH will not fix Euchre Player. We have emailed and asked nicely for months. Both it and Sushi for Squelchies are totally FUBAR. Neither works long enough to even start them up.

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on February 19, 2008, 10:53:06 AM
After all the complaining about people who can't spell, the fact remains that BH will not fix Euchre Player. We have emailed and asked nicely for months. Both it and Sushi for Squelchies are totally FUBAR. Neither works long enough to even start them up.

They are working on EP. In fact the beta version has been posted in the forum numerous times.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on February 18, 2008, 07:38:56 PM
i feel lucky i can spell at all...let alone the right way. civilwar.gif

My 14 year old son is a miserable speller, and there seems to be nothing I can do to "fix" him.  However, I always understand what he's saying (writing) because he is an excellent speller phonetically.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview