PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:49:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

The owners approved the labor deal. Let the signings begin.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

I did not hear this
    on the news a labor deal was done sorry azz players
         will be sorry IMO >:(

Homer

Homer

Oh well....bye bye Daunte. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up in Baltimore.

This guy is out of his mind. He wants more money coming off a horrifying knee injury. Who in their right mind would rip up his existing contract knowing this? Not me.

hades

homer youre alil wrong.

lmao i bet the jets would do it  :))

SI

Looks like the Cardinals are finally going to have an edge...  Edgerrin James, that is.  They signed him to a 4 year, $30M deal.  I guess Indy wasn't that interested in returning to contention anytime soon :)).

Other buzz:
    * The Redskins are going all out.  Friday they flew in Adam Archuleta, Antwaan Randle El & Brandon Lloyd for negotiations.  I guess they already signed Lloyd.
    * Culpepper to the Raiders?  I guess he'd fit in well, with his new 'tude.  If they think Culpepper to Moss will the same as it was, they better think again.
    * Javon Walker is demanding to be traded from GB, saying that he'd retire before playing for the Packers again.  He's in the same boat as Culpepper, coming off of a season-ending injury.  Who knows what this guy is even capable of anymore.  Oh well, hope he get's what he wants.  Yeah, we'd miss him, but not with that attitude.

bobby

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 12, 2006, 04:58:49 PM
Looks like the Cardinals are finally going to have an edge...  Edgerrin James, that is.  They signed him to a 4 year, $30M deal.  I guess Indy wasn't that interested in returning to contention anytime soon :)).

Other buzz:
    * The Redskins are going all out.  Friday they flew in Adam Archuleta, Antwaan Randle El & Brandon Lloyd for negotiations.  I guess they already signed Lloyd.
    * Culpepper to the Raiders?  I guess he'd fit in well, with his new 'tude.  If they think Culpepper to Moss will the same as it was, they better think again.
    * Javon Walker is demanding to be traded from GB, saying that he'd retire before playing for the Packers again.  He's in the same boat as Culpepper, coming off of a season-ending injury.  Who knows what this guy is even capable of anymore.  Oh well, hope he get's what he wants.  Yeah, we'd miss him, but not with that attitude.
watch out for those cardinals, they're on a track to win as many as 6 games now ;D

Go Cavs!

Didnt surprise me he signed with Cardinals. That will make Marcel Shipp a backup.

Mr. Rasputia

Now i see why cardinals can't get off the ground, they already had a descent running back in Shipp. Should have worked on a position that needed more attention.

hades

bobby

Quote from: hades on March 12, 2006, 06:23:51 PM
cardinals will never go anywhere.
i  wish they still were in chicago, could've went to alot of games since they played @comiskey park

Blu

Quote from: l0c0 on March 12, 2006, 05:49:14 PM
Now i see why cardinals can't get off the ground, they already had a descent running back in Shipp. Should have worked on a position that needed more attention.
Shipp was average, not even close to a top RB like Edge. AZ had no running game.

SI

Quote from: BluRaven on March 12, 2006, 07:55:03 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on March 12, 2006, 05:49:14 PM
Shipp was average, not even close to a top RB like Edge. AZ had no running game.

Exactly!  It's also more logical to rebuild around a stud RB, complimented by even a mediocre offense.  Focusing on a stud QB during rebuilding would require a solid o-line, unless you're blessed with a mobile passer, complimented with capable receivers.  Even there, the trend the past few years has been with pocket passers; runners seem to be a dying breed.

hades

the cardnals could have joe montana or marshall faulk and still not win somehow  :-X

Go Cavs!

So there is a chance to get them to the playoffs. Edge already visited Arizona yesterday and got his number Michael Pittman used to wear.

foxx

Antwaan Randle El is a Redskin now...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2365504&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

:'(

...even though I knew the Steelers couldn't keep him...Man, how fast is that receiving core for the Skins?  Add Cooley into the mix and they might just be deadly...

SI

Santana Moss, Antwaan Randle El, and Brandon Lloyd at WR...

Clinton Portis at RB...

All they need now is a solid QB to be a true threat.  I mean, Brunell is on the downhill slide in his career, and rumors have it that they're going to deal Ramsey.

foxx

I know Brunell is an oldie-but-a-goodie...but with all that talent around him...all he should have to do is sit back and throw/hand off...

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview