PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:13:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

The Ravens were just plain better than my Pats.

Good luck in the Superbowl.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

Thanks Squid!  Thanks Joe!   embrace.gif beer11.gif  Believe me I really thought the Pats would take it but so glad I was wrong!!   giggle2.gif

gran2x2

Am I the only one who finds it a joke for a guy to be fined 10,500 bux for low socks???

Squid

that's too funny.  Someone was fined for that?  I'd rather them get fined for all the **** dancing in the endzone.

edited to say:  The word, "C**R##A,P,P*Y was censored?  Really?

gran2x2

Roger Goodell and his minions are at it again. Niners running back Frank Gore was fined $10,500 today because his socks were too low during Sunday's game against the Falcons. Think about this for a second? There are adults who get paid a salary to check the sock length of other grown men. If this isn't one of the most pressing issues in the NFL, I don't know what is.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013/extramustard/hotclicks/01/23/frank-gore-fined-for-low-socks/index.html#ixzz2IunZ4z76

CindyLouWho

Holy cow Gran, I hadn't heard that...that just isn't right!   no-no.gif

Squid, I like watching those guys dance like that, making fools out of themselves!   hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Woooohooooooo Gooooo Ravens!!!!!  I didn't think they'd do it  cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif  party13.gif fan2.gif halloween23.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview