PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 04:11:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Jon Runyan re-signed with the Eagles today. :D

New 3 year deal.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: groomsy on March 24, 2006, 02:41:59 PM
i am looking forward to this year for the bears, just by getting Griese helps us alot, just i hope Rex doesnt go down so soon but with Brian i feel safe

Id feel safe with him too!!! ooh wait you you were talking about football!

Edit -- Okay that came out way worse than I meant for it to. I actually met him, freshman year of college - before he was .. uhh well I didnt know who he was. And he was really really nice. It happened to have been in the ICU family room after my dads car accident, and I was a wreck - 19 yrs old, alone, and scared .. and he sat with me for like 3 hours, just sitting with me, so I wasnt alone ... THATS what I meant about feeling safe with him (Nothing about the fact that he's easy on the eyes)

hades

lol maybe the giants will at least sign homer to a small deal  :P

Homer

hades

lol homer  :P

there were a few holes the giants need help in.and i guess theyre ignoring them  :-\

Homer

If I was a Giants fan I would be concerned about Eli. He was like a deer in the headlights in that playoff game but I guess choking runs in the Manning family doesn't it. :P :))

hades

lol so true....we will see how he does this year

RC

Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2006, 02:29:51 PM
Now he plays with "He Hate Me"  :P :))

Actually, Homer, Carolina released "He Hate Me", aka Rod Smart, earlier this month before free agency when teams were cutting a lot of guys. So still just one "me" guy on the Panthers.

Homer

Quote from: RC on March 24, 2006, 07:05:43 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2006, 02:29:51 PM
Now he plays with "He Hate Me"  :P :))

Actually, Homer, Carolina released "He Hate Me", aka Rod Smart, earlier this month before free agency when teams were cutting a lot of guys. So still just one "me" guy on the Panthers.

DAMN! LOL  :))

It's gonna be strange watching some of the players on their new teams.

SI

Looks like the 49ers signed Larry Allen to a two-year contract.  The article didn't say for how much.

Any yet the Green Bay front office continues to sit on their collective thumbs...  I sense a new era of misery in the ol' Frozen Tundra.

Blu

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 10:59:33 PM
Looks like the 49ers signed Larry Allen to a two-year contract.  The article didn't say for how much.

Any yet the Green Bay front office continues to sit on their collective thumbs...  I sense a new era of misery in the ol' Frozen Tundra.

Thank Favre, he's waiting too long to stay or retire...

SI

Quote from: BluRaven on March 25, 2006, 06:18:47 AM
Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 10:59:33 PM

Thank Favre, he's waiting too long to stay or retire...

Favre told them he wants to come back; they haven't decided if they want him back.  His "retirement" isn't completely voluntary.  He'll play if the Packers take him back; otherwise, he'll leave the game.

It's morons like McCarthy & Ted Thompson that are shafting the team.  Going into free agency, GB had over 30mil. in cap room to work with.  The only person they even half-a**edly pursued was Vinatieri; even there, when he came to GB, our GM Thompson didn't take the time to meet with him.

SI

Just read that Seattle got Nate Burleson to sign a 7-year, up to 49mil offer sheet.  I guess they're pretty confident in his recovery from last season, even though he didn't show much after his return from injury.  Then again, that could've just been the result of Minn's implosion.

It's kind of crazy...  Washington is turning out to be the dominant team on the East, and now Seattle is beefing up on the West.  Methinks everyone in-between is a might bit screwed :o

Homer

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 25, 2006, 09:34:16 AM
Just read that Seattle got Nate Burleson to sign a 7-year, up to 49mil offer sheet.  I guess they're pretty confident in his recovery from last season, even though he didn't show much after his return from injury.  Then again, that could've just been the result of Minn's implosion.

It's kind of crazy...  Washington is turning out to be the dominant team on the East, and now Seattle is beefing up on the West.  Methinks everyone in-between is a might bit screwed :o

They got ripped off!  :o Burleson isn't that good.

hades

maybe the giants will sign LT to a contract now  :))

Go Cavs!

I remember Burleson made that catch from Brad Johnson's throw.. it was one of the best plays this year. He replaces Joe Jurevicius. But keeping Peter Warrick, Darrell Jackson, and Mack Strong. I know everytime 2 teams are in Super Bowl, they make lot of changes.

Go Cavs!

Lets see.. Eric Moulds signed with Texans.

Homer

The Saints signed WR Chris Horn from KC. Now they have 2 Horns. Chris and Joe. Shouldn't they really be playing for the Vikings?
:))

Homer

Toughest Places to Play according to SI

1. Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City
2. Gillette Stadium - New England
3. RCA Dome - Indy
4. Invesco Field - Denver
5. Qwest Filed - Seattle
6. Heinz Field - Pittsburgh
7. Soldier Field - Chicago
8. Lambeau Field - Green Bay
9. Lincoln Financial Field - Philly
10. Metrodome - Minnesota

Lynne

its only tough to play here in gilette stadium cuz it isnt a dome..so when its cold outside the other team  sux while we kick butt !!!!  :)) :)) we love to play in the cold and snow !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview