PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 05:17:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire has been released!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I kinda like this game, afterall.  Seem's like it's fun, but not too challenging.  I'll likely change my mind after a week, though.   :)))

Mistyeyed

how long does it usually take badgehelp to put your password on your 150 page..i ordered the auto for this couple hours ago?

Homer

Please try to be patient. They probably have hundreds of orders to process this morning

FreecellFanny

Gee whiz. I didn't even know the game had been released.  :)))

Homer

***03/25/08 UPDATE *** AddictionEviction version 0.6 is now released. Error 3 bug is fixed and there is an SETTING you can choose for it to cruise through the ranks faster by focusing on the bonus cards.

Mistyeyed

i downloaded the 0.6 version,but it seems to get stuck at the top of the volcano and wont do anything,i think someone else had the same problem..

Mary

leitabug

gator8_24

Kyle

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: KyLe on March 26, 2008, 08:02:37 PM
Awesome! I actually love this game, and play it by hand.

wow someone else doing it by hand....

heres a little secret, dont tell anyone ok.....

you can just get your golden card which release the little bobblehead figures and then hit NEWGAME..... quick to increase rank and get badges....

But remember, lets keep this on the downlow.....  :-X :))

Kyle

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on March 26, 2008, 08:40:44 PM
wow someone else doing it by hand....

heres a little secret, dont tell anyone ok.....

you can just get your golden card which release the little bobblehead figures and then hit NEWGAME..... quick to increase rank and get badges....

But remember, lets keep this on the downlow.....  :-X :))
:))) Good idea, but remember, its a secret, so :-X  :))

Homer

***03/26/08 UPDATE *** AddictionEviction version 0.9 is now released. Bonus card click through is fixed and there is an SETTING you can choose for it to cruise through the ranks faster by focusing on the bonus cards.

Kyle

Awesome Homer, thanks! I might need that when I get into the higher ranks.

Mistyeyed

the 0.9 version is working good..so far...i think it does need a shot of something though..to speed through the ranks a bit faster...seems like after you get past rank 10..the amount needed really shoots up there..if you put the speed up to as high as it will go,is it working okay on the auto,or does everyone leave it on the default.

DeeDee119

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 26, 2008, 09:26:53 AM
i downloaded the 0.6 version,but it seems to get stuck at the top of the volcano and wont do anything,i think someone else had the same problem..

DeeDee119

Just bought the new pogo addiction solitaire a week ago, having problems during the bonus round, keeps getting stuck. I see that theres a new update, do i have to purchase the updates for the program? new to the updates. never done one :)))

Homer

Quote from: DeeDee119 on April 01, 2008, 08:04:53 AM
Just bought the new pogo addiction solitaire a week ago, having problems during the bonus round, keeps getting stuck. I see that theres a new update, do i have to purchase the updates for the program? new to the updates. never done one :)))

All you need to do is:

Delete the program
Reboot your pc
Redownload from www.badgehelp.com

All updates are free. If for some reason your program isn't registered after you re-install email your receipt and new registration code to replacecode@aol.com

DeeDee119

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview