This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

im hacked pogo dont care !!!!

Started by crazyeagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyeagle

i went to log into my account   said wrong PW i tried again said the same  so i went to email to my account i typed in the email i use ( same i have used for pogo since 2001 ) it says email not in pogo data base
so i had to make a new name to even contact pogo
gave them all my info
even the last 8 didgits to my credit card ( it asked 4 it  to conferm who i was )
they replyed ......

sorry we see no problem with you account

they are doing NOTHING

here we go ....   now what
i have to start over???
and if i make a new name i have to PAY al over they are NOT gonna credit my account

im sooooo pi$$$$$$$$$$$ed

any help would be nice 
i thank you all in advance ....

anyone know a number i can call   to speek to a real person ...
please help

again i ty all in advance

CrazyEagle

Homer

1-866-543-5435 and the other Pogo phone number is 1-888-842-6388

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazyeagle

ty vm homer   i will contact them  and see how it goes from there 

again  ty vm

Crazyeagle

crazyeagle

ok called them numbers ... nothing   only a computer to talk to    everything i select has nothing to talk to anyone and nothing for hacked account  any other advice ???

please

again i ty in advance

Homer

Maybe the offices are closed on the weekend?

I just tried those numbers and all they tell you is to go to help on the pogo website. I guess you have no choice but to handle it that way.

Look up your last payment on your credit card statement. Maybe there is another contact number other than the ones I posted.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Crazy Eagle,
I don't know if it will help you or not but sometimes when I go to log on to Pogo, I accidently hit the Caps Lock key and it will not accept my password.
And I sometimes help out a friend and her Pogo password is ALL caps, so If I try to log on as her using lower case (small letters) it will not accept the password and tells me the password is wrong. Then I remember hers is all caps. Once I type it in in caps then it accepts it.
I don't know if that is what is wrong or not, just a suggestion. Sorry you are having problems with your Pogo account.
Sassy

blondie01

Crazy Eagle,

About once or twice a month, I also have that problem with my club pogo account.  I even have my password saved on my computer, so I know it's not human error.  The only thing that I have found that works for me is to close my browser and restart pogo with a different browser.

Other Suggestions:  Have you tried logging on from a different computer or have you tried to recover your password from pogo, maybe someone change your password with out your knowledge. 

Sorry for all your problems, keep us posted.

MsMissy

So sorry you are having such problems with pogo. Hope u get it straightened out soon.  bbq21.gif

crazyeagle

i have called and called   i have been emailing them and everything

they give me the same # homer did ( again ty homer )  all i get is recording ....
i paid 4 a year of pogo only been like 3 months  i donot have the same account i did when i paid so pogo will not help me
i can NOT even cancle that account as the pw been changed
and pogo will NOT even give me a # to talk to some1   only the 1 that says yous online help   they tell me to call the #  they tell me to use online they tell me to call the #
as u see just a big circle ....

any numbers you all have i will try   
anything
i thank you all in advance
crazyeagle

oh btw i tried the caps lock thing still nothing
also they say my email addy is not the 1 for that account .. ( i know it is as i have been using that account since i been on pogo since 2001  also then sent me a email 4 days b4 this all happened to the account they say is NOT taged with that pogo name  ) 

Stinkerbell

I know you'd rather have the account, but try calling the credit card company and see if you can get a refund based on the fact that you do not have access and Pogo is telling you the account, as you set it up, doesn't exist.

Claiken

does deleting cookies help in the slightest???

im guessing whoever hacked also changed the associated email address in the settings. thats my only guess. What if you try adn search for that username and somehow hack back into it?

Shadowbox

First time posting as I usually just lurk.  Have you tried any of these numbers to contact Pogo/EA. 
Maybe a live person will answer the phone and be helpful.  Hope this helps.

1-888-854-4446 Unlisted Pogo #

1-650-628-1500 Corporate (pacific time office hours)

crazyeagle

ok finaly got to talk to some1

******  hint to all ********************************   
*  when calling the #'s ( that homer gave in this post )    *
*  say my account                                                       *
*  then NO MATTER WHAT OPTIONS U GET                     *
*  say  AGENT                                                             *
*  it will take you to a HUMAN                                       *
*                                                                               *

and yes i was hacked
they changed my PW AND my email addy
BUT i now know the email addy they used
they ( pogo ) told me the ONLY reason they gave me my account back is i have been with them so long

anyway i finaly get to help you all with as much as u all have help me in a few posts
i hope this helps some1 

ty all very much

the crazy1

indian.gif  CrazyEagle  indian.gif

pammer

flowers

wow that is cool you fought and won. A reminder not to give pw to anyone and if you do change it after.

blondie01

Great News.  Congrats on getting your account back.    :!!

jarjar

S1lent

lucky9999

Quote from: crazyeagle on August 07, 2008, 08:56:47 PM
ok finaly got to talk to some1

******  hint to all ********************************   
*  when calling the #'s ( that homer gave in this post )    *
*  say my account                                                       *
*  then NO MATTER WHAT OPTIONS U GET                     *
*  say  AGENT                                                             *
*  it will take you to a HUMAN                                       *
*                                                                               *

and yes i was hacked
they changed my PW AND my email addy
BUT i now know the email addy they used
they ( pogo ) told me the ONLY reason they gave me my account back is i have been with them so long

anyway i finaly get to help you all with as much as u all have help me in a few posts
i hope this helps some1 

ty all very much

the crazy1

indian.gif  CrazyEagle  indian.gif
Congrats and thanks for the information on how to talk to a human not a machine.
Good information to know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview