Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on October 14, 2008, 08:02:35 AM
Dancing with the Stars favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy will guest-star on an upcoming episode of ABC's All My Children — ultimately affording him a reunion with Season 5 hoofer Cameron Mathison.

In the Feb. 26 episode, Maksim (playing himself) will teach the women of Fusion pole-dancing at the bequest of Greenlee, who has decided that her staff needs a fun diversion. Cue the arrival of Mathison's Ryan, who, ABC teases, "will get inspired seeing the Fusion women dancing the pole."

I do not know what that means. Every idea I come up with just sounds all kinds of wrong.

I'll be his personal pole dancer.  :pp

I think either Cloris or Rocco go home tonight. That poor guy has the best attitude ever, but he sure can't dance, although he really does try.

arniebear

QuoteThat poor guy has the best attitude ever, but he sure can't dance, although he really does try.

True, but I have seen worse, Jerry Springer comes to mind  :-\

Mistyeyed

kenny main and tucker carlson..they had to be the worse

Tara

WOOOO HOOOO A whole bunch of men taking clothes off.  :pp

Mistyeyed

cloris has to,for sure,go next...i really dont have any faves though i do like to watch that warren sapps..i dont care for that maurice or cody..

Tara

Warren did a good job.  :D  He did better than Susan Lucci. She looks so stiff still. :((

I thought the judges were rude to Lacey. They should've gotten higher than 7's. I just think the judges don't like them. If Lacey isn't back next year will know.

CindyLouWho

I thought Warren did really good too, out of em all I'd love to dance with him cause he looks so fun!   <..>  I agree about La Lucci, she needs to loosen up a lot or she'll be going home.  I don't think she's going all the way anyways cause some are doing lot better than she is.   :(

Mistyeyed

Brooke has been the front runner so far,i expect she will take the trophy..warren is so fun to watch...maurice stepped up his game and also cody,but i just dont care that much for either one of them...i expect cloris and susan will be the next two to go..

arniebear

I am not sure anyone will get voted off, Susan Lucci may just quit because of her foot.  Although her Hustle was technically correct it lacked energy and the dances only get harder from now on.  Cloris will stay at least a couple a more shows because fans love her.  I would like to see Lacey and Lance go if they are not gonna go by the rules.  That WCS was not good, Lacey should know better, it is not about her....it is DWTS whether those Stars are good or bad.  Just my opinion  %%

Mistyeyed

lacey should have had her brother benji give her some good choreography for that dance,hes good at that type of dance,also i think her dad was some sort of professional that taught that type of dance..

arniebear

Her Dad is a World Champion in that dance, and I think she won on SYTYCD in WCS.  So I feel she showcased herself and left Lance just as a prop, he is better than that. 

Mistyeyed

i think she danced with her partners on so you think you can dance, better than she is on this show..

Tara

I thought her and Lance did good last night and deserved more than 7's. Susan Lucci got an 8 and Cloris did too.

Tara

I forgot to comment on Cloris and her "skanky ho" comment.  :)))  I wasn't surprised that Toni Braxton went home. I figured it would be her or Lance and Lacey.

Mistyeyed

i agree that toni didnt do so well,i figured it would be a 3 way tie as to who would be leaving,her,lance,or susan...i think the other two will even go before cloris..everyone just seems to like her,so they will probably keep her there as long as they can..

CindyLouWho

Cloris didn't do well at all.  She'll probably go home tomorrow nite after this.   <..>

Tara

I guess I can watch this now since the game is on hold. I doubt the game will start back up tonight.

Tara

Well bye-bye Cloris.  :/\  She is a funny lady, but it wasn't fair to other people that she kept staying week after week. She cracked me up sitting on the floor saying she wasn't going to leave. :)))

Mistyeyed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview