This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I think it will be Susan, she looked terrible in that hip hop dance....she looked like she couldn't remember the steps  :o

Dances for next week

Lance and Lacey: Foxtrot & Samba

Brooke and Derek:Tango & Mambo

Maurice and Cheryl:Quickstep and Cha cha cha

Cody and Edyta:Foxtrot and Mambo

Susan and Tony: V.Waltz and Paso

Warren and Kym:Tango and jive

Tara

I can still can't figure out why Susan looks so scared all the time. Sheesh the woman has been on TV for years. She does those QVC things too and looks so relaxed.

arniebear

QuoteI can still can't figure out why Susan looks so scared all the time. Sheesh the woman has been on TV for years

Well it took her 19 years to win an emmy, maybe she is scared of that failure thing  :-\

Tara

You know how Julianne had to have her appendix out last week? Lacey has to have hers out now. I swear those people need to quit drinking the water on the DWTS set. Everyone is going to the hospital for something. I wonder who Lance's partner will be now? It better not be Maks.  :))

Mary

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2008, 06:26:57 PM
You know how Julianne had to have her appendix out last week? Lacey has to have hers out now. I swear those people need to quit drinking the water on the DWTS set. Everyone is going to the hospital for something. I wonder who Lance's partner will be now? It better not be Maks.  :))

:)) :))

CindyLouWho

arniebear

Lacey is only in early stages and is just taking medication she will not have to have hers out.......so she is still dancing with Lance

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on October 31, 2008, 05:42:16 AM
Lacey is only in early stages and is just taking medication she will not have to have hers out.......so she is still dancing with Lance

E News lied then.  >:D  That's good though that she doesn't have to have surgery, although I didn't know you could take meds for your appendix. I thought the sucker busts and you have to have it removed.

arniebear

It is not the appendix exactly, but the appendix is inflamed because of cyst and endometriosis.........I had same problem.  Horrible cramping which doubled me over they thought it was appendix but it was caused by cyst, they could have treated with meds if it had not burst and affected the appendix.

Tara

The judges got it right on the team dance.  I think the bottom 2 will be Cheryl/Maurice and Tony/EricaSusan. It's hard to call her Susan, and I don't even watch soaps.  :)))  The only reason I think they will be in the bottom 2 is because the other teams are all front runners.

CindyLouWho

I didn't see all the dances cause I was gabbing on the phone   :##  I hate when people call me when my fave shows are on   :)))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 03, 2008, 08:07:01 PM
I didn't see all the dances cause I was gabbing on the phone   :##  I hate when people call me when my fave shows are on   :)))

I think you can go to ABC tomorrow night and watch them from there, but I'm not sure. I know I can watch Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives when I miss them.

Mistyeyed

the vote off is on wednesday this week..cody might be on shaky ground also,he probably had some trouble getting used to a new partner..i thought the second team was better but i dont think maurice was doing that well in it as they said he was..brookes got this wrapped up,she has from the start..

arniebear

I will go with Susan Lucci getting the boot, she is just so out of sync and lacks energy, I think she needs some Ensure to give her a boost  :-\

Tara

Out of every DWTS season. Susan Lucci really surprises me. It's like she's another person when she's dancing. I would of bet money that she would of been energetic and did well on this show, but she still looks stiff.

CindyLouWho

Well bye bye La Lucci!  I knew she was going cause she just didn't have the energy like you said Tara & Arnie..she did good but just always seemed stiff or something. 

CindyLouWho

Bye Maurice!  I'm going for Warren to win but will probably be Brook.   %%

arniebear

I figured it was Maurice, Cody is a little more popular and fans wanted Julianne back before they vote him off..........I want Lance and Lacey to go next, unless he can improve that footwork.  I like Warren he has lots of energy, but Brooke really is the best dancer  <..>

Squid

I think Warren should go next.  I love the guy and his energy but he is totally lacking in grace and finesse.  Lance is better, IMHO.  I think Cody has improved a great deal (and you're right about Julianne).  Brook will probably emerge the victor in this season but even she pales in comparison to the best from previous seasons, IMO.  It's fun to watch, though.

Mistyeyed

i thought this season was the worse...past seasons kept you guessing till the finale as to who would take it...this season has been a no brainer with brooke in the lead from the start..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview