Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Cake Lady

yep, Brooke is the best dancer and IMO should win, but Warren sure is light on his feet and may have a bigger fan base then her.  <:>

Tara

The judges are really rough tonight. Sometimes I want to knock Carrie Ann off her so called high horse.

Mistyeyed

i agree..carrie ann can be obnoxious at times...seems like this show always has some gossip going around..i read somewhere where that Cody had gotten drunk at some place and was trying to hit on lacey and kym...another one who thinks hes important cause hes on the show..

Cake Lady

my prediction for next person off (or should be) is Cody.  Gawd, he is awful!  Warren Sapp and Brooke, IMO, will be the last two.

Tara

Tara

Max and Karina were friggen hot dancing weren't they?  They are a real couple now girls18.gif (I guess it didn't work out with Max and Cheryl). 

Squid

Squid

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 06:43:06 PM
Brooke and Lance what?  :-\ 

...are the frontrunners.  Warren is adorable but a bit of a clod with his feet.

arniebear

I would say Brooke and Lance as finalist..........but Warren has lots of fans, more than Brooke.  Lance is already booked to do DWTS tour, so he has got to be winning something since they won't just send a non-loser out there  :-\

Mistyeyed

I enjoyed seeing Kristi dancing with Mark again..I wish they would have Laceys brother Benji as one of the professionals next time,i like watching him dance..

Tara

Derek can really dance. I normally am watching Brooke, but last night on the rerun thingy I was really watching him. He can move so flawless.

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 19, 2008, 07:03:11 AM
I enjoyed seeing Kristi dancing with Mark again.

I know! Me, too!  Kristi really is good and she lost all her shyness about gyrations, etc.  She was great last night.

arniebear

QuoteDerek can really dance.

I really like his form and posture it is sooo good

Tara

Why do we have to watch old stuff again?  >:D They look like a bunch of canarys standing up there.  :)))

Tara

:= := :=

There was an explosion of anger a few days ago on the "Dancing with the Stars" set.

Our sources say it all went down when the remaining professionals and celebs were rehearsing for the group dance that aired last night. Warren Sapp showed up several hours late for rehearsal. When Sapp finally arrived mid-rehearsal, he began complaining he was having a hard time following the routine.

Several dancers complained back that it was Warren's own fault for getting there late. At that point, Sapp snapped, throwing Derek Hough against the wall. Now get this -- all 97 pounds of Derek wouldn't back down.

We're told there was a stand-off in the dance room until they both cooled off and went back to rehearsing.

CindyLouWho

Wow interesting, I hadn't heard about that

Well the shows over for the season, & the winner was no surprise  lol

Looks like the new Bachelor show will be interesting when it starts with Jason as the bachelor.  <:>

Monkey

Mistyeyed

we could have saved ourselves wasted viewing time....from the start she had it in the bag..but now,what am i going to fill my monday and tuesday evenings with?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview