Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

DWTS has issued invite to Stevie Wonder for next season  :-\

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on December 12, 2008, 11:30:00 AM
DWTS has issued invite to Stevie Wonder for next season  :-\

I saw that today.  They say if you don't have all your senses, the ones you do have are so much stronger than someone with all of them. I just don't know how he would be able to see what the dances look like. :-\ I guess he would have to do a lot of feeling.  :o

arniebear

QuoteI guess he would have to do a lot of feeling.

:o  :))

Mistyeyed

julianne hough wont be on the next season,she said she was devoting her time to her singing career...i was not very interested in this last season of it,im hoping im not just burned out on the show and that it had more to do with the people they had on the show this time...they need to step it up on the next one..

Tara

After 6 months of dating Max proposed to Karina.  girls18.gif

CindyLouWho

I seen that, thought maybe it was a sick joke ..is he CRAZY??  :ooo :ooo

arniebear

The engagement ought to give it a ratings boost.....since now everyone will tune in to see them together.

Squid

Quote from: Tara on January 06, 2009, 05:35:27 PM
After 6 months of dating Max proposed to Karina.  girls18.gif

Her nosejob really paid off!   :)))

Tara

Oh brother, E News just said that K-Fed is in talks to be on this show when it starts back in March.  :=

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on January 22, 2009, 04:24:23 PM
Oh brother, E News just said that K-Fed is in talks to be on this show when it starts back in March.  :=

K-Fed couldn't dance his way out of a paper bag if it is anything like his singing.

Tara

CindyLouWho

I seen that but I thought he said maybe next season, I probably heard it wrong  lol

disneyland lady

As many Osmonds as there are they can keep DWTS populated for a long, long time. One of the Osmond cousins is "going to hollywood" on Idol, I believe.

Mistyeyed

I dont mind donny osmond,but i hope they dont add someone just for laughs,like cloris last season..

arniebear

I heard they were trying to get Florence Henderson..........probably all her Brady Kids will then follow

Mistyeyed

Im sure at least half of the group will be stars from yesteryear trying to get their careers going again..

arniebear

Yes, they want all those celebs with a built in fan base, whether old or new............nostalgia is still out there.

Tara

I don't think Donny is going to be on. I heard Jewel, and Denise Richards are though. They are going to announce during ABC shows on Sunday night who is going to be on. I guess they can't tell us all at once.. giggle2.gif I'll be watching the Grammys. cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

denise richards is probably still trying to revive that career of hers..i guess her reality show really stunk..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview