PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:30:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I just read where Helio Castroneves has been indicted on tax evasion charges...oh,my..i think its like 5 million dollars..

Mistyeyed

he might have to put his mirror ball on the auction block

CindyLouWho

Tara

Misty May got hurt on DWTS and won't be on the show anymore. My man..err I mean Max doesn't have a partner!  :-\  Kim K will be coming back with her partner, but she is at her honeys Reggie Bush's football game tonight, so I don't know what they are going to do tonight.

CindyLouWho

Looks like several of em are getting hurt this week,   that figures, Max the best looking hunk on there has to lose his p   6_6.gif  Maybe they will find a way to keep him on since he's the most popular with us females  :)))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 06, 2008, 05:14:21 PM
Looks like several of em are getting hurt this week,   that figures, Max the best looking hunk on there has to lose his p   6_6.gif  Maybe they will find a way to keep him on since he's the most popular with us females  :)))

I'll be his partner.  :pp

Tara

OMG  Max looks so friggen hot.  :pp :pp :pp

Warren Sapp did an awesome job tonight, and so did Brooke Burke.

arniebear

Maks, Maks no more will I see you manly chest this season  6_6.gif

Mistyeyed

i didnt hear that bout kim coming back,i think that once you are voted off you should be gone for good...she might get one week in and that will be it for her anyway..lets hope..cloris has got to go,i think now its between her and rocco as to who is going next..that warren is really doing well...

arniebear

I agree on Warren he is doing very well.  I hope it is Cloris, at least Rocco is improving somewhat..........there is no hope of improvement for Cloris.

CindyLouWho

I bet no 1 gets sent home tonight since they lost Misty is off.  Just taking a guess   :)))  Didn't they wait til end of the show before when some1 left then announced that every1 was safe for the week?

Mistyeyed

Tara

I'm sorry but Cloris needs to go home, and I don't think she is going anywhere anytime soon. People who try really hard will end up going before her. I think its awesome that she came on the show at her age, but come on. She did horrible last night, it's like she's only doing this for the laughs. I think some of these people take this serious, and we know she's not. She's funny as hell, they should give her, her own show.

CindyLouWho

She'll probably go next week.  She's probably still on there cause she's getting the laughs & bringing more attention to the show.  I don't think she could handle it all the way to the end anyways   

Mistyeyed

i agree with tara..she should go and let the ones that are trying their best to stay another week at least..i bet anything they will send rocco packing next week before her..she cant go too much longer though...shes starting to really annoy me now..at first some of her antics were cute,but now she is just annoying..poor corky,his first time on the show and he got her for his partner..

arniebear

Cloris will stay on next week, she has a huge fan base.  Thank goodness for DVR's I can fast forward through her antics.

vasunlover

Dancing with the Stars favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy will guest-star on an upcoming episode of ABC's All My Children — ultimately affording him a reunion with Season 5 hoofer Cameron Mathison.

In the Feb. 26 episode, Maksim (playing himself) will teach the women of Fusion pole-dancing at the bequest of Greenlee, who has decided that her staff needs a fun diversion. Cue the arrival of Mathison's Ryan, who, ABC teases, "will get inspired seeing the Fusion women dancing the pole."

I do not know what that means. Every idea I come up with just sounds all kinds of wrong.

Mistyeyed

i saw mark ballos on samantha who last nite..he had a small cameo as cybill shepards dance partner...i bet rocco goes tonite cause of cloris doing better last nite..

CindyLouWho

Yes I was surprised along with everyone else at how good she did last nite.  I was impressed   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview