PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:37:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau...Wilds

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Has anyone discovered any way of getting the PASSING WILDS faster??? This is ridiculous......i only have 2000 passed and that is all i do. To reach 25k will take forever.

jeffy

rhino

Yes sorry....my brain went bye bye when i was writing this.

jeffy

its gonna take forever even with the bonus wilds. if you get rank 50 on everyone wins and bingo luau then you get bonus wilds where if you bingo on them you pass 2 wilds instead of 1. ive seen very few of these. im rank 50 on everyone wins and i got like 7k wilds passed. maybe badgehelp will tweak the auto to use wilds better and make an option to go for bingos where you get wilds.

Tara

There isn't any easy way to get this badge, except park yourself for about 2 weeks.  :))) I just got mine done today, and the only thing I found that helped was to stay in full rooms. You could jump around in rooms like when you steal bingos in regular bingo, but that could get boring quick.

Fluffy756

I agree with Tara stay in a whole room.  Only thing you can do is play it 24 hours a day. I am on rank 38 only got about 4,000 wilds pass.

Squid

This is a bit like Thousand Island Solitaire.  You reach rank 50 but have to keep playing to get the 14,000 treasure chest badge.    !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview