This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire perfect game badge

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

this one is proving to be a bugger to get..im almost at rank 39,been playing back and forth between auto and by hand..still havent gotten it..just tried playing it through again,got first four rounds perfect,last one i had one card left..geez..

destiny child

I have been working on this one for a long time. Been ranked out for some time and still can't get it either !@#$

Mistyeyed

i know what you mean..and i hate to let it run after i rank out on it cause the time it takes i could be playing a game im not ranked out on..

DitzyChick

I'm still P.O.'d that I actually did this when the badge wasn't working & haven't been able to do it again since they fixed it... I want my badge that I earned gosh darn it!   !@#$

apearson29

vacation57.gif I'm in the same boat, been ranked out for a while now. Unless someone knows something I don't, the 3x dbl 6's in Monopoly is gonna be the same way, I just ranked out there and no badge yet. girls18.gif
:!! But gl to you all, I know I need it lol.  :OO

Mistyeyed

do you know what rank your uncle otto got the badge at? ive been playing both auto and by hand in the super speedy rooms,i try to pick a room where im by myself..still no luck..im almost to rank 40 now..

jarjar

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 29, 2008, 12:20:14 PM
do you know what rank your uncle otto got the badge at? ive been playing both auto and by hand in the super speedy rooms,i try to pick a room where im by myself..still no luck..im almost to rank 40 now..

I was lucky Misty. Uncle Otto got mine in the mid twenty rank range.
Good luck to you. It can do it keep trying.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 29, 2008, 12:20:14 PM

I was at about rank 24 maybe?  Somewhere in that range.

Mistyeyed

i just ranked out and still not perfect game badge..this one will go in my unattainable badge drawer along with the 25,000 wild card badge from everyone wins bingo and the double sixes badge from monopoly...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview