This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone wins bingo and bingo luau

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Well in this hard and sad past week i have something to be happy about.

IM FINALLY A WILD MUSHROOM!!!

showstopper247

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on October 19, 2008, 05:25:05 PM
Well in this hard and sad past week i have something to be happy about.

IM FINALLY A WILD MUSHROOM!!!
Wtg Jeffy have one on me :!!

Squid

Quote from: hocky on October 19, 2008, 08:25:09 AM
You have to pass 25,000 wilds (golden acorns) to get a special badge

Aren't they pine cones?  Or am I failing to see a part of this game?  I see nary an acorn!   :!@

Hocky

I think they are really pine cones...........but the whole theme is acorns is it not? lol

tokiehog

i have been in rooms where people called them everything from acorns to pineapples...i got the wild mushroom because i stayed in there until pogo would dump me out saying they needed to check my tokies...just a smart way of stopping my cheat from working...but i got it just the same...have fun all still trying for it... :<<

Mary

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on October 20, 2008, 05:27:10 AM
Aren't they pine cones?  Or am I failing to see a part of this game?  I see nary an acorn!   :!@

Watsa matter? Don't like nuts?  :)))

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 20, 2008, 02:58:52 PM
Watsa matter? Don't like nuts?  :)))

LOL!  I just thought I was not doing sumptin' in the game I was supposed to!  I don't see acorns, I don't see an acorn theme, I don't see dead people. 

disneyland lady

Pinecones or acorns .... passing them is painful.  :o

Disneyland lady insane diego

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 20, 2008, 04:31:46 PM
Pinecones or acorns .... passing them is painful.  :o

Passing kidney stones is painful.  :ll

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

tokiehog

stop eating sand and gravel and u wont get stones...lol.. :)))

disneyland lady

From the FAQ in Everyone Wins Bingo:<i>
Q: The Wild Mushrooms Badge requires A LOT of wilds to be passed. Is there a way to pass more wilds?
A: Yes. If you reach rank 50 in Bingo Luau and Everyone Wins Bingo, you'll unlock Double Wild Bingo buttons! Double Wild Bingo buttons will appear randomly on your bingo cards; calling a valid bingo with that button will pass two wilds to two different players on your team!</i>

I really want that mushroom badge. I was at the store yesterday and even looking at mushrooms in the produce section made me want that badge. I admit my jones.  VV

jeffy

the double wilds is a joke like tara said in another post you get maybe 2 or 3 doubles in a single game every 100 games lol. then if your using an auto your not guarenteed to pass them doubles so dont hold your breath.

no matter how you look at it, it will take more than 2 weeks of using the auto 95% of the time and you may get 600-800 wilds a day. i only stopped for weeklys, trivial pursuit, word search, and on the occasion a mix n match or badge album. i averaged 20 hours a day autoing.

also look on the bright side. the auto works better now and this game is stable i let this go at least 5 random days 24/7 and it never quit. the game and auto are very stable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview