This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone wins bingo and bingo luau

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Is it true that if you finish both games you can get double the wilds on everyone wins bingo????

Tara

You don't get enough double wilds to get excited about. You get like 2 sets of doubles every now and then.

rhino

Stinkerbell

Hey, haven't you ever heard the saying "don't shoot the messenger?"   :)))

jeffy

its a joke lol. i been running everyone wins 20-22 hours a day for the past week only stopping for weekly badges and to catch up on daily word search and trivial pursuit and im only at 17,000 wilds :(

good luck to everyone its gonna take forever.

wagnerb43

Hi,
  Just wondering how to get blackouts in everyone wins bingo.  I only have 2 and im at
rank 27.  I know i have a long ways to go.  I'm in the speedy game, 3 cards. I don't know
if that makes a different.
Any suggestions???

disneyland lady

I finally got my Blackout Badge by turning the auto off just before it played the last number and put the wilds I had collected on one of the cards myself (I played the 5 card games). I was able to sometimes get 2 blackouts in a game by saving any extra wilds. I felt that the more people in the room, the more wilds I got - usually 5-9. But I could be wrong about the amt of people in the room. Good luck on it.

While waiting on the auto I looked at a few of the people who had blackouts consistantly and one of them had over 500 of them - I do not know why cuz it makes more sense to go for the passing as many wilds for that outrageous badge than to get that many. That person was only on rank 25 too - I got the Blackout badge in less than one rank as I too had only 2 and was on rank 15.

Disneyland lady insane diego

babytweety2yo

I found out its easy to get a blackout if you try to hold onto the wild pinecones. I don't know how many you can hold at once...because I usually hold them until I can get a blackout and then go for it. But try to use them all on one card..the one you have the least numbers left to fill.
At least this works for me. I get a few now and then this way.
tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: babytweety2yo on October 13, 2008, 12:49:15 PM
I found out its easy to get a blackout if you try to hold onto the wild pinecones. I don't know how many you can hold at once...because I usually hold them until I can get a blackout and then go for it. But try to use them all on one card..the one you have the least numbers left to fill.
At least this works for me. I get a few now and then this way.
tumbsup.gif

I think you can only save 5 wilds at a time.  You will not collect anymore unless you use them.

jeffy

I JUST PASSED 23,000 wilds. ALMOST HOME FREE (errr caps dont you hate em)

ill be glad when this is OVER!!!!!

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on October 17, 2008, 06:15:40 AM
I JUST PASSED 23,000 wilds. ALMOST HOME FREE (errr caps dont you hate em)

ill be glad when this is OVER!!!!!

WTG Jeffy. I still see that in my future :)))

jeffy

woke up with 24,520 this morning only 480 to go YAYAYAYAY!!

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on October 19, 2008, 05:58:36 AM
woke up with 24,520 this morning only 480 to go YAYAYAYAY!!

Good job your on the home stretch now. WTG. :D

showstopper247

Hocky

Quote from: showstopper247 on October 19, 2008, 08:22:42 AM
is that a badge for bingo? get so many free spaces????

You have to pass 25,000 wilds (golden acorns) to get a special badge

showstopper247

Mistyeyed

i thought when they doubled up on the wild cards after ranking out,you would get 1 for 1...i just passed 55 wild cards and they only gave me 2 free ones..this is going to take forever..

jeffy

my total exactly this minute is 24,809 its taken 2-3 weeks with a lot and i MEAN a LOT of playing.

every 100 games pogo might give you a few double wilds but its nothing to get excited about.

GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview