This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sons Of Anarchy

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel1027

I love the show! Can't wait til next week! Did anyone notice the song playing at the end?  Audra Mae "Forever Young"  Love her voice. Can't buy the cd yet. But, you can look her up on her site. Just thought I would let you all know. tumbsup.gif

SlimsGiggles

Sons of Anarchy ROCKS!!!!
The first season is now out on DVD!! You can pick it up at Walmart for $35 its a 4 disc set with deleted scenes and all!!!
I ride in a MC and we all gather to watch it every time its on!!  popcorn2.gif That could be a bad thing... Gives us ideas  rolleyes.gif
and yes Homer, I do goggle all over Jax!!  inlove1.gif  wow.gif

TheJayMan

I cant wait for the new season I love this show  impatience.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Of course you are not alone.  I watch.  I was suprised to see Samcro has a chapter in Ireland

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on October 02, 2010, 10:47:47 AM
Of course you are not alone.  I watch.  I was suprised to see Samcro has a chapter in Ireland

This season has been pretty good with Jax's ole lady and Gemma killing the caretaker although it was pretty funny when Gemma's ole man shot Tig when he thought he was having sex with his dead wife. I think they might be setting us up for Clay to step down as President because I think there is something that says if you can't ride you can't lead and they keep showing us his difficulty with his arthritic hands.

harley89

Yeah the whole shooting with Tig was funny.  Clays hands have been a side issue for awhile.  And the shooting at the funeral home I hated to see the deputy killed I liked him. He didnt like Samcro but understood what they did to keep Charmin safe but hated the outlaw side of things. Cant wait for the fed lady to get hers. SHe has setup Samcro twice Opie should have taken her out after she got Donna killed

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on October 02, 2010, 01:42:49 PM
Yeah the whole shooting with Tig was funny.  Clays hands have been a side issue for awhile.  And the shooting at the funeral home I hated to see the deputy killed I liked him. He didn't like Samcro but understood what they did to keep Charmin safe but hated the outlaw side of things. Cant wait for the fed lady to get hers. She has setup Samcro twice Opie should have taken her out after she got Donna killed

I always thought that the deputy was gonna screw Samcro over once he took power when the sheriff retired

harley89

OMG shes pregnant   Whats Jax gonna do when he finds out

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on October 06, 2010, 05:56:20 PM
OMG shes pregnant   Whats Jax gonna do when he finds out

That was an interesting twist. I can't believe Jax is making a deal with the FBI. I'll be surpirsed if that actually happens.

Homer

Something tells me harley is wearing out the rewind button on her remote  giggle2.gif

harley89

Homer

harley89

Okay I just got around to watching the last show and all I can say is great writers I didnt expect any of it. And seeing the sneaks at next weeks all can say is buckle up it gonna be a wild ride

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on October 14, 2010, 05:48:03 PM
Okay I just got around to watching the last show and all I can say is great writers I didnt expect any of it. And seeing the sneaks at next weeks all can say is buckle up it gonna be a wild ride

How many times did you rewind to see Jax's  ass.gif

Stinkerbell

I just started watching this show. I've only seen the first two episodes. Jax is hot, hot, hot! As in, HOT!  How many seasons are there total, and is the show still being filmed?

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2012, 08:45:55 PM
I just started watching this show. I've only seen the first two episodes. Jax is hot, hot, hot! As in, HOT!  How many seasons are there total, and is the show still being filmed?

I love this show too!  Season 5 is premiering the first week of September if I remember correctly.  Season 3 kinda sucked but then season 4 rocked and totally made up for it.  I can't wait for season 5.  It's one of my faves.  In fact, almost everything I watch these days is either on HBO, AMC or FX.

Homer

Stinkerbell

I'm glad to hear it's still running!  I still haven't watched the final season of Prison Break because someone told me how it ends and that just chaps my hide.

Anyway... I'm watching on Netflix. Is FX a paid channel?

CindyLouWho

FX is a reg cable channel here in my area which is good.   popcorn2.gif  I've only seen couple shows of
Sons Of Anarchy but I liked what I seen!   beer11.gif  I'll catch up on it someday!

Actually I've been watching more & better shows on cable channels than on reg channels lately.  Also been watching TV shows on Netflix too.  Right now I'm trying to watch OZ which was on HBO & I never seen but I'm liking it.   beer11.gif

Between reading & watching tv its a wonder I get anything else done!   giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview