PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:08:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl - Perfect Game

Started by Fitzkarin,

Previous topic - Next topic

lexx

C~M

Quote from: stalker911 on August 16, 2011, 08:21:04 AM
Yes finally someone shut up Bird4life  very rude in rooms also,don't let him fool ya he uses cheats also i really havent posted but i think its about time i do .I like Homer and Mayhem they tell it like it is.this is a Forum for us to read and get help.if we cheat we cheat!!!! .Thats our problem if Pogo Bann's us Homer and Mayhem keep up the good work..Stalker

Actually their name here is brrd4life, if their Pogo name is what is in red above then they are a FREE member and probably can't afford the Club, let alone an auto, lol.  They probably want the auto bowler so they can piss off other free users, lol.

C~M

Quote from: shyguy614 on August 07, 2014, 07:17:12 PM
I do

You do what? Want the bowling bot? Then cough up $10 and buy one, there are a few sites that make them.

Squid

disneyland lady

But here I go defending them again. You have to admit that they should get the badge for not being able to read the answers they were given in the thread they started AND finding a 3 yr old thread and bringing it back to life. All that .... and not willing to pay anything for a dang auto cheat program.

Squid

Sometimes one just wants the impossible.... and to be irritating.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 08, 2014, 05:09:34 AM
Sometimes one just wants the impossible.... and to be irritating.

Goals are a good thing. My last goal was to not do any housecleaning until after Dec 20, 2012 just in case the Mayans were right cuz I didn't want my last thought to be "OH NO I VACUUMED YESTERDAY". I am thinking about setting a new goal right after I finish playing my last Pogo game.

Joe C

I am setting a goal.

I will play a regular Pogo challenge without using a cheat.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Yeah, right!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on August 08, 2014, 02:28:17 PM
I am setting a goal.

I will play a regular Pogo challenge without using a cheat.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Yeah, right!

And I believe that this is a sign of the next Armageddon! If you can get me the date you are going to do this, I can then schedule not to do housework until after.

michael bowens

Quote from: Fitzkarin on November 08, 2008, 09:20:59 AM
Okay ... when Backspin first came out there was a rush to get the settings to give a Perfect Bowl of 300.

Some resourceful individual actually posted screenshots on the settings they used to get the perfect game.  And it worked.  I got a perfect game using the settings.

Well, now I'm wanting to try to duplicate the 300 score ... but I can't find the settings and when I downloaded the new auto a while ago, it wiped out all the old settings.

So ... here's the thing ... does anyone know the original settings to get a perfect 300 score?  I've searched the forum and can't find the post.

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

cheats sheets for pogo bowling for player

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview