This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday FreeCell Challenge 11/12/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Liza_vla

i wish there was a way to get help free ugh i got 8/120 i will never finish ugh but i can spend $$

C~M

I would help you out Liza but in order to send me your info you need 25 posts.

Liza_vla

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 13, 2008, 09:09:17 PM
I would help you out Liza but in order to send me your info you need 25 posts.

im trying to get posts up puter crashed last night tho  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Liza_vla

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 14, 2008, 05:04:45 PM
You're making progress though, Liza   :^*

you guys are so great i have joined other forums and they are so mean if you ask for help they quote the page where the rules are leave you nasty comments or send you a mean PM but you guys are great and sassy has helped me alot ty :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Liza_vla on November 16, 2008, 03:02:57 PM
you guys are so great i have joined other forums and they are so mean if you ask for help they quote the page where the rules are leave you nasty comments or send you a mean PM but you guys are great and sassy has helped me alot ty :!!

Thanks, Liza!  This is a great forum and Sassy is very helpful! 
Homer only let's cool people post here.  Right, Homer?   (OO)

S1lent

Squid

Silent, why are you responding to 6 year old threads? Hmmmm, are you on a "Respond Frenzy"?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on December 10, 2014, 06:51:51 PM
Silent, why are you responding to 6 year old threads? Hmmmm, are you on a "Respond Frenzy"?

Glad you asked this question.....I wanted to,,,but thought maybe I shouldn't...... popcorn2.gif.    Just shook my head, shrugged the shoulders and wondered why... hysterical.gif

Squid

Silent's a sweetheart and probably doesn't realize those challenges commented on are from 2008/2009.   Always good to see you, Silent!

disneyland lady

This is a Sony Betamax - the very first video player (VCR) aka WORLDS OLDEST. I owned one of these and bought it for $1200 in 1975! I had to have it. The blank tape cost me an additional $22 and I used that over and over and over to the point that it had those "dropoffs" (the magnetic coating on the tape would just fall off and cause blank spots on anything you tape. But that was not the worst part of Betamax. Pressing on this humongus contraption to eject the tape would send it across the room. After watching our 4th generation copy of a bootlegged Strange Brew, we had a party game of standing in the right spot to capture it before it slammed into the bong - I mean my collector set of Elvis plates.

It is obvious who wins this WORLDS OLDEST BUMPED THREAD badge. And now I know what happened to my bong.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 11, 2014, 05:12:31 AM

This is a Sony Betamax - the very first video player (VCR) aka WORLDS OLDEST. I owned one of these and bought it for $1200 in 1975! I had to have it. The blank tape cost me an additional $22 and I used that over and over and over to the point that it had those "dropoffs" (the magnetic coating on the tape would just fall off and cause blank spots on anything you tape. But that was not the worst part of Betamax. Pressing on this humongus contraption to eject the tape would send it across the room. After watching our 4th generation copy of a bootlegged Strange Brew, we had a party game of standing in the right spot to capture it before it slammed into the bong - I mean my collector set of Elvis plates.

It is obvious who wins this WORLDS OLDEST BUMPED THREAD badge. And now I know what happened to my bong.

**giggles** Girl, you're a nut! Pass the bong.... I mean, the Elvis plates.

Squid

My father had the betamax machine!  Unbelievable how things change.  Too funny.  I gave away my bong when I decided I no longer needed it.  LOL

snap20

Quote from: Squid on December 11, 2014, 07:18:03 AM
My father had the betamax machine!  Unbelievable how things change.  Too funny.  I gave away my bong when I decided I no longer needed it.  LOL
Yep, when vaporizers came out...bongs were no longer needed, right?  topsecret.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview